RCI drink prices?

Wow.... and JUST REMEMBER folks... that the cruise lines are getting this alcohol DUTY FREE themselves.

It used to be reasonable - now, it's just greed with their prices

One thing that is not 'noted' on these is the currency. Nor the 'gratuity' for someone giving your a bottle.

Those prices are through the roof if they are USD, our Golden Princess prices were similar in September and they were AUD.

They sure have gone up sinces we cruised with Royal 2 years ago.

It would be nice if you get this type of package on board - and at that price.

https://www.aldi.com.au/en/special-buys/special-buys-liquor/liquor-detail/ps/p/international-beer-pack-12-x-330ml355ml/

Makes ya wonder how much the cruise lines are making on alcohol.

Nice little Chrissie present. I buy the Aldi Scotch - Highland Earl $28.99 - good stuff, I mix with dry ginger ale. . Their Highland Earl 8 year old is even better at $34.99, drink that on the rocks. The more you drink the more you save.:halo:

They have to make up for the heavily discounted base fares some way or another.

The main reason why P&O UK has reinforced it BYO alcohol policy from 1 Feb next year. Also to reduce the impact of the weekend booze cruises, yes they have them too. Brit pax were marching on board loaded with grog.:')

Those prices are through the roof if they are USD, our Golden Princess prices were similar in September and they were AUD.

They sure have gone up sinces we cruised with Royal 2 years ago.

Crikey Chez, I can seem my onboard a/c in the thousands already for next year. :(

If that's the price list from an Australian sailing as it appears to be, then there is no gratuity - that price is all inclusive.

There would normally be a note at the very bottom of the page of the menu to state if a gratuity is to be added. I cannot tell if it is there or not but likely not in this case.

There would normally be a note at the very bottom of the page of the menu to state if a gratuity is to be added. I cannot tell if it is there or not but likely not in this case.

For the US ones it will state that as it is additional.

On the Australian ones it doesn't have the note as the final price is inclusive.

So we sailed in September with full drink package. This allows for a $12 glass of wine included in package. Look at the menu prices-that is the lowest price glass of wine and it is the cheap brands I don’t even by at home. Also at that price there is only 1 Pinot, 1cab available. Anything else is an up charge. If your a cocktail drinker, package was great. As a wine drinker, it was disappointing!