Bruges Information

ssbeagle

Bruges is easily done DIY. Do some reading in a good guide book or online and just walk to the places you want to see. It is a lovely city to just walk around and enjoy. Been there twice (2013 and 2016) and both time found no need for a guide.

<<<Karen>>>

Thank you. Walking is limited so I was just wondering if someone had a guide they can recommend that they have used before.

not many cars allowed in the city centre go to the main square there are horse/buggy rides or tourist bus/train or take a canal tour

Share a taxi from the port it is usually 50 E each way so the more people sharing the cheaper it is per person

Check your roll call maybe others have a taxi to share

not many cars allowed in the city centre go to the main square there are horse/buggy rides or tourist bus/train or take a canal tour

Share a taxi from the port it is usually 50 E each way so the more people sharing the cheaper it is per person

Check your roll call maybe others have a taxi to share

Thank you. I will see who wants to share.

• 3 weeks later...
How much time should we plan on seeing sights in Brugge? We are booking a taxi and they asked for the return pick up time. Our port time for the day in Zeebrugge is 10:00am to 7:00pm.

I would leave Bruges 1-2 before sailaway but you could spend at least 5 hrs just seeing the town or a canal ride, have lunch or dinner there