How much Drinking

JMorris271

Like a fish. ;)

LOL...I was thinking the same thing. I have 1-2 a week at home, mostly because I am on a diet right now, but on a cruise I am not on a diet and don't have to drive anywhere so we just do what we feel like doing. I'm sure glad some lines offer the drink packages now in the booking because we sure do use them. We start with a Mimosa in the mornings with breakfast, some drinks by the pool, some wine with lunch and dinner and an after dinner and pre-dinner drink so we definitely get our monies worth. We probably would not drink quite as much without a package, but then again I'd rather not find out and keep the packages. Once we are home, we go back to the normal 1-2 per week which is within the recommended guidelines, but do drink like a fish on cruises or other vacations.

On my last cruise, I had 2 glasses of champagne before noon at the Mariners' lunch. I had another drink or two mid-afternoon (can't remember what I drank or why :o). Then I had 2 lemon drops in the Crow's Nest at happy hour. I missed Gala Night in the MDR, and ended up eating in the Lido. :o The next day I laid off the sauce.

Roz

On a cruise I would say I drink more than I do for the rest of the year. I would say in a normal month I might only have 2 units of alcohol.

So I don't worry particularly about how much I drink on a cruise.

Though I will admit if I don't have a drinks package I would probably only have max 2 alcoholic drinks per day. [emoji4]

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Forums mobile app