El Cheapo Cruises Thread

Currently looking at the Pacific dawn 20/1 departure Brisbane to the islands for $749 pp but add airfares from Melbourne it starts to add up. Not sure about the pacific dawn.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Current Jetstar Sale fares Melb > Bris 20/1 from $79, Brisbane > Melb 27/1 from $69

Apologies if this has already mentioned.....

Pacific Jewel out of Melbourne to the Pacific Islands.

12 nights departing 12 January 2018

$779 per person twin share inside cabin (Cat IF)

$964 per person twin share oceanview cabin (Cat OB)

At the great Oz website.

Currently looking at the Pacific dawn 20/1 departure Brisbane to the islands for $749 pp but add airfares from Melbourne it starts to add up. Not sure about the pacific dawn.

Loved my 2 little B2B Cruises on Pacific Dawn earlier this year - she had been extensively refurbished apparently - my first experience of her!

I enjoyed my cruise on her and that was before refurbishment.

It has come to my attention I have never been on the Pacific Dawn, got confused with the Dawn Princess, which is now the Pacific Explorer.:o

IMO, it is certainly better than the pearl

This statement now applies to the other Dawn:p

Ship Name:Pacific Aria

Departure Date:Friday, 12 January 2018Cruise Name:South PacificNights:7

Brisbane

Twin From $649 pp

-

Categories IP, OF, OV

Quad From $489 pp - OG only

Tempting...... Wonder how low p&o sailings will go? All the other cruise lines seem to nearly have or have filled their ships for the school holidays.

Noting that a lot of these cruises don't allow for extra kids to be booked and let's face it, if you don't have little darlings of your own do you really want to cruise with a bunch of other people's little treasures?

South Pacific, 12 February 2018, 10 Nights, Pacific Explorer, Up To $300 Onboard Credit On Selected Fares* , Twin From $859 pp, Quad From $903 pp

could you include the ports on these deals, please.

Ovation - 18 Feb - 8 nights ... sadly only two stops... Noumea and Mystery Island

Twin share balc $1265pp + $200 OBC

(pity about the stops though...)

could you include the ports on these deals, please.

Ovation - 18 Feb - 8 nights ... sadly only two stops... Noumea and Mystery Island

Twin share balc $1265pp + $200 OBC

(pity about the stops though...)

Noumea, Lifou, Vila, Mystery Island, Isle of Pines

I hopped onto my favourite website today and found these singles prices for Pacific Dawn from Brisbane, Sat Jan 20th, for 7 nights:

Inside: $690

Window: $782

Balcony: $756

That balcony price is $108/day for a single. Cheaper than a motel. If there are two of you, get a cabin each.

It's on the milk run, Brisbane, Noumea, Lifou, Port Vila, Brisbane.

Edited by SinbadThePorter

I hopped onto my favourite website today and found these singles prices for Pacific Dawn from Brisbane, Sat Jan 20th, for 7 nights:

That balcony price is $108/day for a single. Cheaper than a motel. If there are two of you, get a cabin each.

I am watching that cruise. It’s great timing & during school holidays & over the Australia Day long weekend

You may need to be almost first but thought this was a good package popped into my inbox this morning,

Flying to Los Angeles and staying one night before embarking cruise for a 14 night voyage visiting Vancouver, Sitka, Icy Strait Point, Cruise Glacier Bay to Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan and disembarking back in Los Angeles for your flight home.

Carnival Splendor 24th August. $2599

With these special specials I think you have to pay the whole thing upfront and it vanishes pretty quickly

Edited by denny girl

You may need to be almost first but thought this was a good package popped into my inbox this morning,

Flying to Los Angeles and staying one night before embarking cruise for a 14 night voyage visiting Vancouver, Sitka, Icy Strait Point, Cruise Glacier Bay to Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan and disembarking back in Los Angeles for your flight home.

With these special specials I think you have to pay the whole thing upfront and it vanishes pretty quickly

Good deal that. Air prices are at rock bottom currently, making the fly/cruise package prices very attractive.:halo:

Cheap as chips, go for it and enjoy.:p

I noticed this one and wished I could do it. Great price.

The way they are trying to offload single cabins looks like there must be some sort of organisation that has block booked a lot of 3 and 4 berth cabins for that cruise. Leaving the ship with a numbers imbalance.

I suppose I'll find out when I board.

I reckon it's families but otherwise you are spot on