What do you regret not doing on your cruise?

tbmrt

Just off OASIS .....

not telling the a@@h*le in the next cabin that smoking on the balcony is not allowed, OR calling the desk to complain.

had a JS with the large hump balcony and most of the time was being gassed by a smoker ......

They only mentioned it about a dozen times in the 'drill' video .....

Maybe I'll get cards made up with this picture and caption "probable cause ... smoking on a balcony" ... then I can put them on doors ....

enhance

Singing karaoke. I have always wanted to do it, but don't have the guts, or the voice for that matter.

I regret not bringing a case of ear plugs with me on the cruise where I sang karaoke. Man, after I opened my mouth, I could of made a small fortune selling those things.;p

I want to get up about 3:00am and just see what might be going on. I say it every cruise and hubby just looks at me like I'm crazy!

I agree! I frequently wake up in the middle of the night at home, but always sleep like a rock on the ship. I might have to set my alarm and do this!

My main regret is not taking the Ship Tour sooner. I did it on our last Princess cruise and it was fantastic! It's pricey but was well worth it.