What to do in Ponce, Puerto Rico

Hi all! With RCCL having a few stops at the southern city of Ponce which to many is a new port of call, here's a blog post on what to do and see in my beautiful city, the second most important one after San Juan.

https://islacaribe.co/blogs/news/the-best-of-ponce-for-first-time-visitors

Thank you! My daughter is taking a mission trip to Ponce with her school next month and it was nice to see a little about the area.

Were you affected by the recent power outage/explosion reported in San Juan or is it far enough away that you are on a separate system?

Thank you! My daughter is taking a mission trip to Ponce with her school next month and it was nice to see a little about the area.

Were you affected by the recent power outage/explosion reported in San Juan or is it far enough away that you are on a separate system?

Thanks for asking. The electrical system at Ponce, while not independent, luckily did not go out of service due to the explosion. And most of the affected areas in northern Puerto Rico have power back already.

Thanks to your daughter for her mission visit!

Thanks for asking. The electrical system at Ponce, while not independent, luckily did not go out of service due to the explosion. And most of the affected areas in northern Puerto Rico have power back already.

Thanks to your daughter for her mission visit!

Glad to hear power is coming back quickly. She's excited about the trip!