Pig and Anchor on Magic on Embarkation Day?

We sailed a few weeks ago Feb 17-24, 2018. Guy's Pig & Anchor Smokehouse was open on embarkation day. Was fantastic because no one knew about it yet. We got it and stepped right back inside the door next to the P&A to eat in the Ocean Plaza across from the coffee bar. They did have limited hours on embarkation day, it wasn't open the whole day 11-6 or anything though. Just like on sea days, they have limited hours then too.

We sailed a few weeks ago Feb 17-24, 2018. Guy's Pig & Anchor Smokehouse was open on embarkation day. Was fantastic because no one knew about it yet. We got it and stepped right back inside the door next to the P&A to eat in the Ocean Plaza across from the coffee bar. They did have limited hours on embarkation day, it wasn't open the whole day 11-6 or anything though. Just like on sea days, they have limited hours then too.

Was there a charge?

No, I don't know what hours it was open. I know by the time we got on board and got over there that it was open, but I don't know what time that was. We met our friends at parking at 11:00am, I would guess we were on the ship by noon, and it was already open by the time we made it over there.

Yep, the BBQ was open on embarkation day, aboard "Magic", along with the Italian joint. That's the time to go if you want to experience either of these places, without the CROWD! As noted, most people don't even know these two restaurants exist, and there is no line, or crowd. EXCELLENT food at both.

"SKY"

No, I don't know what hours it was open. I know by the time we got on board and got over there that it was open, but I don't know what time that was. We met our friends at parking at 11:00am, I would guess we were on the ship by noon, and it was already open by the time we made it over there.

Thank you! [emoji4]

When we were getting our S&S cards in Port Canaveral boarding the Magic, the lady taking care of us, said that The Pig & Anchor "might" be open, and it was. We met a friend from 2 years ago, (Sue my cruisewife), and she showed it to us. It was good, and included.