Royals Great Customer Service

In January we did a cruise on Explorer of the Seas

We brought a deluxe drink package before we left for each of us ,by the second night I realised I wasn't going to get any value out of it because I recently had been put on a low carb diet because of high EFTs and was virtually ordering only sparkling water.

Morning of day 3 head down to customer service desk and ask to cancel my drink package,the girl said yes made me hand over my coke cup and off I went

That night a message was left on our phone " sorry you can't cancel after 48hrs" so I thought great what a waste of money and put it down to just bad luck.

Today over on another social media site the question was asked can you cancel your package whilst on cruise so I posted only in first 48 hrs

Many told me no that's not right and posted terms n conditions ....so I ring royal at 4.43pm and explain my story ect (10 months after the fact)the lady listened and I read her their terms n conditions , she asked why it took me this long to ring I said well I thought your staff would be correct , within an hr she called back and told me I was receiving a full refund on my drink package

Great outcome from Royal!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is a great outcome.

It’s unfortunate though that you were given the incorrect information on the ship. I wonder how many others were in the same boat (ha!) as you but missed out on getting their money back, even though they could have.

You just can’t trust what you’re told anymore. It’s a lesson to all to triple check everything.

Once again though, it is a great outcome. Well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a great outcome.

It’s unfortunate though that you were given the incorrect information on the ship. I wonder how many others were in the same boat (ha!) as you but missed out on getting their money back, even though they could have.

You just can’t trust what you’re told anymore. It’s a lesson to all to triple check everything.

Once again though, it is a great outcome. Well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks tazza I really wasn't expecting the outcome to be so positive let alone sorted within a hour or so

Face palms it should of read LFTs

Liver function test

Normal is 200 to 350 mine was 1500

Ah......thanks, the only abbreviation I could think of was Emotional Freedom Tapping haha, a Low Carb diet is food for many things isn't?

Hope all is good now:)

Ah......thanks, the only abbreviation I could think of was Emotional Freedom Tapping haha, a Low Carb diet is food for many things isn't?

Hope all is good now:)

Things have improved thankfully but it's an ongoing condition that requires medication for life

Thanks for thoughts

Wonderful result and especially after such a long period. Hope your LFTs come down to a safe level so that you can at least have a tipple every now and then.

Thank you !

They are manageable now with meds so I'll be that cruiser walking around with sparkling water but hey I'll still be kicking to enjoy cruising [emoji3]

Thank you !

They are manageable now with meds so I'll be that cruiser walking around with sparkling water but hey I'll still be kicking to enjoy cruising [emoji3]

and at the price of those drinks on Royal, I shall be walking around with sparkling water in a few weeks too!!