Atlantis cabana

going to see the world

We rented one approximately two years ago. Loved having a dedicated spot to leave out stuff and just relax. Was worth it for our group of 4. Can’t recall exactly what amenities we received - I believe a $50 food credit. Booked directly with Atlantis.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Although we have never rented a cabana at Atlantis, know it is very expensive. We've looked into it multiple times. The cost for the cheapest one is $115 and that is not near the water park area, but adjacent to the Beach Tower pool. After that the cost ranges from $225-$350 or so for cabanas near the water park. That does not include any food, beverages or a credit. Go to Atlantis website to learn more. There is an email address that you can reach out to and they will tell you the prices/availability etc. You book directly through Atlantis. As to if they are worth it would be what you're looking to accomplish and what time of year you're going. As I understand it, there are times during spring break months (March/April) that are absolutely crazy and finding a chair is hard. Those might be months to do it. Or if your party is big and you can split the cost, makes it more of a value.