Spa Balcony Cabin on Breeze

jupie

:)Just booked a spa balcony cabin on the Breeze. Would appreciate feedback from someone who has also booked on the spa level. Was it worthwhile? Was it busy enough to disturb your cabin? Did you use their showers and quiet room often? Any hints on getting the most out of this opportunity? We are wondering if any special deals are offered to this location in addition to the offers that come with booking a spa room? What is the dress code there? Thanks so much.

We love the Spa balcony cabins. the cabins are extremely quiet as there are generally no kids on the spa Deck. I always showered in the Spa while my wife was getting ready for dinner. I love the shower with 6 shower heads, lovely

This is our preferred cabin location. Personally, I use the included spa pass way more than my husband. I love it. I enjoy reading, so I'll go to the quiet room with the couches, read my book, and relax at least once a day. The room location is great. Always quiet for us. Some people walk to the spa in their robes. I always wear my bathing suit with a cover up on top.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Forums mobile app

I’ve gotten three spa balcony rooms. Two on the breeze. The pool is wonderful and really big. Has minerals in to aid in treatment of arthritis or sore muscle, joints. The dress code is bathing suit and your robe from the room. I would go as much as possible. Also has heated loungers , steam rooms. Try them all. You get a 10,20,30 discount. If you buy a message it 10% off combine it with pedicure now 20% both, if you do seaweed cleaning then all is 30% off I think.

I didn’t do it. My husband and I did the couple massage. Got 75 min for price of 50 min. Spa runs specials the whole week and has mini freebies also.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have had a spa room on the Breeze twice and loved it! Our room was on the 12th floor and it was usually pretty quiet on that floor. We enjoyed being close to the Lido deck when we wanted to hang out there. I loved the spa! A couple times it was crowded-meaning we had to share the huge thalassotherapy pool with 3 or 4 other people!

The steam rooms were never busy at all, but the Tepidarium (the coolest temperature-wise) was always pretty busy. I like the warmer rooms so it never bothered me.

The showers in the actual spa are open, so not good for taking an actual shower. I never went to the showers in the gym because our room was so close, so there was no need to use them.

Wear your swimsuit, and the robe and slippers from your room. The spa has towels both at the entrance and in the pool area.

Enjoy! The Breeze is my favorite ship!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
We were in a spa balcony on deck 11 in May 17. Great location. We used the steam rooms and T pool often. We also had several massages and spa treatments. Great room, spa and ship. Best live music ever imo... Enjoy!

We’ve never been that for forward or high. Not prone to seasickness but a little worried as it will be a 14 day cruise for us. Did you notice much movement? It will be November so hoping for calm seas.

OH no, my April cruise on deck 12 is ruined. Ha, well there are many many cabins on carnival ships where you can see down on other balcony's. Especially the aft ones. Ive never had a balcony with no top on it, this will be a first. I have a sneaky feeling that it wont ruin my trip. Really looking forward to a week of spa perks. yippie

We’ve never been that for forward or high. Not prone to seasickness but a little worried as it will be a 14 day cruise for us. Did you notice much movement? It will be November so hoping for calm seas.

Not much movement but we had smooth seas. Enjoy!

Everyone has been so generous in sharing their memories and their anticipation staying in a Spa Balcony Cabin on the Breeze. Honestly, I thought it would be wonderful but now I know it will be. Great way to get through this winter by dreaming of the cruise. Thanks all!!

I’ve gotten three spa balcony rooms. Two on the breeze. The pool is wonderful and really big. Has minerals in to aid in treatment of arthritis or sore muscle, joints. The dress code is bathing suit and your robe from the room. I would go as much as possible. Also has heated loungers , steam rooms. Try them all. You get a 10,20,30 discount. If you buy a message it 10% off combine it with pedicure now 20% both, if you do seaweed cleaning then all is 30% off I think.

I didn’t do it. My husband and I did the couple massage. Got 75 min for price of 50 min. Spa runs specials the whole week and has mini freebies also.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ahhh..... OK I need to know about the couples massage!!!

Did you use the hot tub with your massage?

Was that extra? if so how much?

When you say mini freebies can you give more details....

Did you book your couples massage b4 or on the cruise?

Did they issues bands to enter the spa area?

Thanks

• 4 months later...