Sharp warning to leave your luggage

Pelle

Well, we've given up. We will never get back the suitcase with all our things, it's extra hard from another continent.

DHL and other shipping companies can not transport the suitcase to Stockholm without paperwork on site with customs clearance and shipping notes. Our insurance company will replace at least some of the economic value.

Why SAS was involved I do not know. They might be contacted by LA airport to give us information.

The lady who took the bag flew with Air France from Barcelona to LA. She took our suitcase despite the red band around the bag and left a similar one in Barcelona.

Of course, we had current medication in the hand luggage and only reserve medicine in the suitcase. Otherwise, we lose travel memories, glasses and exclusive clothes and shoes.

We travelled with MS Riviera in the Mediterranean in April and arrived at Barcelona April 21. Wonderful cruise, but memories are darkened by the disembarcation process, when we lost a suitcase. Even though the suitcase had a red belt and labeled with our name, another passenger made a mistake and took it. It contained souvenirs from the trip, exclusive shoes and clothes, glasses and prescription drugs etc. In Barcelona we wrote a report to Oceania and were promised a copy sent to our home address which has not happened. We were delayed by a couple of hours. At home we were contacted by the woman in US who took our suitcase, and were told that the suitcase had been left at LA airport to be sent to us. It was wrong, the bag is still in Los Angeles.

We also contacted our TA in Stockholm who has helped us with contacting Oceania. Today they got this response which made me furious: "I have spoken to our Guest Relations department and unfortunately as the luggage was taken by another guest and not lost during our handling we are not able to assist in calling the airport. They also said the airport might just have to verify what is in the bag and this needs to be done by the person who sends it and unfortunately cannot be done by us." .

This lady has contacted you via phone from your post above. I would suggest calling her back and tell her to get her A$$ back to LAX and get your bag. Not sure why you didn't do this the first time she called. Leaving that bag at LAX is inexcusable.

She is an absolute idiot for:

1) Taking the wrong bag

2) Leaving that bag in LAX

This lady has contacted you via phone from your post above. I would suggest calling her back and tell her to get her A$$ back to LAX and get your bag. Not sure why you didn't do this the first time she called. Leaving that bag at LAX is inexcusable.

She is an absolute idiot for:

1) Taking the wrong bag

2) Leaving that bag in LAX

You're late to the party.

OP got the luggage back.

Sorry you feel like that but time will tell. I use to feel exactly like you do … but time is an equalizer.

Ramona

sorry but your promoting an idealized world, and it dosen't get better by saying the Lord or Karma will get them in the end. They wont... but the police will... This clown knew full well what she was doing and had 3 chances to figure it out... and did not because thats what she planned to do from the get-go. She will do this again, and again because she got away with it

sorry but your promoting an idealized world, and it dosen't get better by saying the Lord or Karma will get them in the end. They wont... but the police will... This clown knew full well what she was doing and had 3 chances to figure it out... and did not because thats what she planned to do from the get-go. She will do this again, and again because she got away with it

Give it a break … the horse is long dead, LOL

Ramona