Movies filmed on Harmony of the Seas

My wife & I watched last night.

Perfect end of the weekend brain candy.

I guess all the F-bombs and blatant one night hook up reference made it the TV-MA. Smoky of the hootch added to it. :)

Loved seeing Labadee.

I know The Blue Hole is a big spot but if that cliff they all jumped off was the same one by son & I did back in '17, there was NO option to jump from the top! We had to rope down, backwards, hand over hand, to about half way. We then jumped. I am not sure I would have jumped if we were allowed. The 35' platform jump we did AFTER the cliff was hairy enough.

I thought it was an ok movie. Nothing spectacular. Good cast, nice setting, mediocre plot.

I think my biggest dissapointment was that netflix had it listed as 4K- rated MA. That sure didn't look like 4k to me? (far from expert!)

You were OFFENDED by some people smoking a fake joint?

Not offended just wondered the point other than to glamorize drug usage. Most people don't smoke dope, why does Hollywood perpetuate that myth? Okay, we know why, because mostly they do but that doesn't make it normal or even necessary to bring up.

Not offended just wondered the point other than to glamorize drug usage. Most people don't smoke dope, why does Hollywood perpetuate that myth? Okay, we know why, because mostly they do but that doesn't make it normal or even necessary to bring up.

So are you going to criticize scenes involving alcohol. That’s basically what it boils down to as more and more states and even entire countries are legalizing marijuana usage. It’s now being regulated just like alcohol is. Perhaps I have a different view being fortunate enough to live in a country that recognizes that smoking a joint is no different than going to a bar a having a few drinks. In both cases the majority use it responsibly yet there are cases with both of irresponsible users.

Seth Rogan's wife wrote and directed it. If you know anything about Seth you'll have your answer about the MJ use.;)

The movie as a whole was just fluff but Seth's character's refusing the MJ was pretty funny.:D

The Hallmark movie was not filmed on HOS. It was filmed on Symphony of the Seas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Hallmark movie was also filmed on Harmony. It’s VERY confusing but this press release shows why there is confusion. The filming was done on Harmony but the stars of the film are married and have a child and were made the Godfamily of the Symphony.

And here is the answer: MIAMI, May 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- They said "YES!" Actors and avid Royal Caribbean International fans Carlos and Alexa PenaVega, along with their 17-month-old son Ocean, have accepted the honor to be Godfamily of the world's largest cruise ship, Symphony of the Seas. Royal Caribbean "popped the question" to the PenaVegas while the adventure-loving family was on board Symphony's sister ship, Harmony of the Seas, to film Hallmark Channel's Love at Sea – starring the couple opposite each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Hallmark movie was also filmed on Harmony. It’s VERY confusing but this press release shows why there is confusion. The filming was done on Harmony but the stars of the film are married and have a child and were made the Godfamily of the Symphony.

And here is the answer: MIAMI, May 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- They said "YES!" Actors and avid Royal Caribbean International fans Carlos and Alexa PenaVega, along with their 17-month-old son Ocean, have accepted the honor to be Godfamily of the world's largest cruise ship, Symphony of the Seas. Royal Caribbean "popped the question" to the PenaVegas while the adventure-loving family was on board Symphony's sister ship, Harmony of the Seas, to film Hallmark Channel's Love at Sea – starring the couple opposite each other.

Okay. I stand corrected. That is where the confusion must have came from. I got the incorrect info from a travel agent who I had sent the info about the Netflix movie. She sent me an email about the Hallmark movie, including the name of the actress and must have thought since she was the godmother of Symphony that is was filmed on there. I am glad I have the Hallmark Channel. My interest in these movies is not the plot or the story or how good or bad the movie is. I am interested because I have a cruise booked on Harmony of the Seas. Glad it was filmed on HOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glamorize? Try reality. Every time I go to Jamaica, there's weed everywhere. It's been decriminalized in the country.

I laughed the most at their version of Love & Marriage. That was actually pretty funny.

My wife and I have already started to practice our set answers for the Love & Marriage game for our Oct cruise.

Folks posted on our Liberty Page last month how you have to have a biodegradable urn and the whole thing goes overboard with RC officials and security accompanying the family. Lots of changes made in the movie.

You are correct we placed my father's ashes in the sea on the Enchantment a few years ago,,the crew takes you to a private area under the bow where the rope holes are, (don't know what they call those) and Dads biodegradable urn went through one after we did a little ceremony, it was nice, crew brought flowers and the chaplain said a few words, I want to go the same way!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

;p

So are you going to criticize scenes involving alcohol. That’s basically what it boils down to as more and more states and even entire countries are legalizing marijuana usage. It’s now being regulated just like alcohol is. Perhaps I have a different view being fortunate enough to live in a country that recognizes that smoking a joint is no different than going to a bar a having a few drinks. In both cases the majority use it responsibly yet there are cases with both of irresponsible users.

Like....whatever man.;p

Yes they do but I will probably just wait for the Hallmark one next weekend

Guess I am the only one without a Netflix subscription [emoji41]

I'd be worried about getting the "free" trial then forgetting to opt out at the end and getting stuck with a full subscription.

My wife and I have already started to practice our set answers for the Love & Marriage game for our Oct cruise.

I hope its not with CD Andrea Oliveri on Jewel. I was chatting with him before he started with Royal and told him my number 1 request was new questions for Love and Marriage and he came through! Sorry to spoil it for everyone else. :evilsmile:

I'd be worried about getting the "free" trial then forgetting to opt out at the end and getting stuck with a full subscription.

You can cancel at any time. Sign up for the free period, watch the movie, and cancel immediately after it ends so you won’t forget to cancel before the free period ends.

Um, watching that, was anyone else like, "Yeah, right! You can't just show up to board with a different person than was on the reservation!"

And there is no honeymoon suite. LOL

And no Oasis class sails out of Manhattan