Communication with teens?

flyer4fun

Yes..you TALK to them! At meals, at night...tell each other your plans...and have them adhere to "meeting" times.....there is little need for electronic communication on a ship. Simply tell each other what you will be doing, and where you'll be doing it...and finding each other becomes a breeze!

Get an extra copy or two of the kid club’s schedule. It’ll give you an idea of where they should be.

Everyone wear a watch or figure out where the onboard clocks are located. We’ve seen them in stairwells, pool deck and in the buffet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have set “meeting times & places” and also leave notes in our rooms. Mandatory dinner together each night and honestly we all end up spending a lot of time together on the pool deck and with the outdoor activities

Yes..you TALK to them! At meals, at night...tell each other your plans...and have them adhere to "meeting" times.....there is little need for electronic communication on a ship. Simply tell each other what you will be doing, and where you'll be doing it...and finding each other becomes a breeze!

Um, yes, obviously face to face...however, plans may change for both of us if something comes up.

The Hub app which is available on all Carnival ships and is only $5 per device for the duration of your cruise to add the chat feature. No Internet plan required.

Wow! That's awesome! We'll be on RCI...would be great!

We have set “meeting times & places” and also leave notes in our rooms. Mandatory dinner together each night and honestly we all end up spending a lot of time together on the pool deck and with the outdoor activities

Yes, post-it notes! Planning on dinner for sure.

Thanks everyone. He'll be alone so I just want to check in on him to see if he's finding friends or having fun by himself. He probably won't want to hang out with us "old folks" so just a mama's concern.