Early sign up list

RMS Olympic

Wwcruisers, the only thing I saw on the Internet was a series of pictures of the new

Office spaces in the Florida headquarters. The sooner they are up and running, the sooner we have a source of information.

Me, I want deck plans and an inaugural date.

Happy holidays Virgin cruisers!

Wwcruisers, the only thing I saw on the Internet was a series of pictures of the new

Office spaces in the Florida headquarters. The sooner they are up and running, the sooner we have a source of information.

Me, I want deck plans and an inaugural date.

Happy holidays Virgin cruisers! ��

Spot on, RMS Olympic! Sir Richard -- are you listening? All we want for Christmas is deck plans (and maybe an inaugural date)! :halo:

I've been following VV since they first announced it...whenever that was. I even signed up to get their email notifications as soon as it was possible...

That said, those of you who have low 1000s numbers, did you get the email inviting you to sign up with a deposit?

I'm not in the financial position to put a $500 deposit on something right now, or you bet I'd be posting my confirmation number!! :(

Hi Chicchic. I did not get any notification about the sign up....stumbled upon it the day the "tease" was scheduled. Although I had signed up for updates previously to Oct 31.....it was just dumb luck I queried on the Virgin Cruises Facebook page and spotted the sign up . I am now happy to find the startup timeframe is in the summer.....better weather. Now the big question...departure from the UK or a Mediterranean port like Venice. My gut says Venice....more fanfare. If it is Venice as an embarkation point....Imagine getting a group of maiden voyage folks to take the Venice Simplon Oriet express to Venice pre cruise. I'd have to sell my innocence, purity, and soul to cover the cost.

Ernie....I booked the October 2019 inaugural of the Sky a Princess after all. Then broke down and booked the edge for the following January. Swore I would never sail Celebrity again, but you know what they say about using the word never. I will pass on Seaside....but look forward to your comments.

So '18 is covered, so is '19 and '20. 2022 is NCL's new build . But what about 2021???? Maybe a second Virgin ship?

I am in as well :D

After some initial trouble actually receiving my confirmation number, I was able to reach out to Virgin Voyages customer service!

I look forward to all that will come with the new build and experiences leading up to her setting sail.

My booking # is 2062.

Safe travels to all! :)

• 1 month later...

Virgin Voyages is closing the list on February 14, 2018, per their recent Facebook post:

Last call for love. Well not really. We’ll always love ya. But it is last call for deposits! Because of all the love we’ve been getting so far, we’re closing our pre-sale access list sooner than planned. So seas this time of love. (Sea what we did there?) Get On The List before it closes on Valentine’s Day. http://*******/2Ee3iZu

I have followed the building of several Celebrity ships (Silhouette, Reflection, Edge). On all of these builds, pictures from the keel laying have shown on on CC regularly -- beginning to end. Also, total build time is usually less than 2 years. Isn't it surprising that no information/pictures has been posted about the new Virgin ship? I am on the "interested" list, but I have not put down a deposit. I would feel pretty nervous with putting out $1,000 (for 2) without any proof that the ship is in fact being built!

I have followed the building of several Celebrity ships (Silhouette, Reflection, Edge). On all of these builds, pictures from the keel laying have shown on on CC regularly -- beginning to end. Also, total build time is usually less than 2 years. Isn't it surprising that no information/pictures has been posted about the new Virgin ship? I am on the "interested" list, but I have not put down a deposit. I would feel pretty nervous with putting out $1,000 (for 2) without any proof that the ship is in fact being built!

Its $500 per cabin not per person and its full refundable anyway.

If closer to the time you decide not to procede and book then you get a full refund

Where did you get this information?

Well I’m ready for some information! I’m curious as to the possible bow windowed spaces in the artists rendering. Could these be cabins without balconies??? This would be my dream cabin.....I’m not one to sit on a balcony when there are outdoor watering holes to sit at. With the other cruises I have booked, this ship has my full attention. Hey Virgin......provide indoor updates on the construction. If the first piece of the keel is in a building drydock...something should have happened since November. Paleeeze give this ship junkie a fix.........I have this need

Not to go too OT here (from the topic of Early Sign Up List) -- But, I also have been able to follow some of the RC & X 'new-builds' from the various ship-yard live web-cams. Unfortunately, I was unable to find anything like that on the Fincantieri website. Sad to say, I do not speak/read Italian -- so, there might be a live web cam there, that I just can't manage to locate. If anyone runs across one, PLEASE post it, on this board! :halo:

• 4 months later...
Not to go too OT here (from the topic of Early Sign Up List) -- But, I also have been able to follow some of the RC & X 'new-builds' from the various ship-yard live web-cams. Unfortunately, I was unable to find anything like that on the Fincantieri website. Sad to say, I do not speak/read Italian -- so, there might be a live web cam there, that I just can't manage to locate. If anyone runs across one, PLEASE post it, on this board! :halo:

Have seen a few pics as of late on the build status. Certainly looking forward to another interior reveal? Wonder when that will take place?