Got Questions About MSC Meraviglia?

Editor Gina

Thank you so much for the quick response will definitely do that when we board. Do you happen to know if table for 2 are difficult to get. We will be on our Honeymoon.

You will have no problem getting a table for 2 with MyChoice dining that comes with an Aurea booking.

I suggest you try to upgrade your drinks package before boarding to avoid the added 15% service charge onboard. The code for the Deluxe (premium) package is 536. It you've booked directly with MSC just inform them that you want to upgrade to that code. If you've used a TA, then you'll have to instruct them to request it.

Hi Sorry to ask this question but we have never sailed msc before. When I have updated our info to do web check in is this enough for the extra 100 points, as it is saying on the document update your info for extra 100 points, have i done enough by filling in our web check in?

Also I have taken the web picture, will they take it again if they are not happy with it?

Thank you.

Hi Sorry to ask this question but we have never sailed msc before. When I have updated our info to do web check in is this enough for the extra 100 points, as it is saying on the document update your info for extra 100 points, have i done enough by filling in our web check in?

Also I have taken the web picture, will they take it again if they are not happy with it?

Thank you.

What I was told was that the extra 100 points will be added after we cruise.

I didn't take our pics beforehand so can't answer, sorry.

Hi Beamafar

I have completed web check in (or I thought I had) the web site says I have and can request my tickets.

I have clicked the button but now what? I was expecting the site to allow me to print off my tickets straight away or send them via email, but as yet nothing.

Also under my booking when I got to e tickets one of the sections states that I have not provided all mandatory passenger info. The self ticketing button is not illuminated, am I doing something wrong.:confused:

Hi Beamafar

I have completed web check in (or I thought I had) the web site says I have and can request my tickets.

I have clicked the button but now what? I was expecting the site to allow me to print off my tickets straight away or send them via email, but as yet nothing.

Also under my booking when I got to e tickets one of the sections states that I have not provided all mandatory passenger info. The self ticketing button is not illuminated, am I doing something wrong.:confused:

I've only booked direct with MSC once and that was on our June cruise. I did the web check-in but still had to wait 'til we were 21 days out before they issued the tickets via email. That's with the UK office. We have a booking through a TA for a cruise in 3 weeks time. I did the online check-in at the time that the extra bonus points were announced. It says :

"Thank you for completing the web check-in. Please get in touch with your travel agent in order to get your e-tickets".

I never expect to receive tickets from a TA 'til 14 days before sailing so I have another week to wait before I should have them.

There seems to be a lot of problems on the MSC website. I tried on several occasions before to edit incorrect personal details before finally succeeding.

If you're concerned, you should contact them directly, either by email or phone and explain your situation.

What I was told was that the extra 100 points will be added after we cruise.

I didn't take our pics beforehand so can't answer, sorry.

Thank you.

I was told the same thing when I inquired about the extra 100 points for updating our info

Pete

I was told the same thing when I inquired about the extra 100 points for updating our info

Pete

The reason why I enquired, Pete, was because they added the extra 100 bonus points to DH's account immediately after I did the online check-in but not mine. How I know this is because I had only recently checked our points tally to ensure that the totals were correct after our June cruise. I checked back in after doing the online check-in and he had 100 points more!

This is what it says on the website:

BONUS POINTS: Starting from 28 July 2017, in addition to the points you earn for your cruise, you can also collect BONUS POINTS!

You will be rewarded with 100 BONUS POINTS if you join the MSC Voyagers Club before the cruise.

Existing MSC Voyagers Club Members, who have booked an upcoming cruise with MSC, who update or confirm their contact details before the cruise in the MSC Voyagers Club Area or through the Web Check-in form will be rewarded with 100 BONUS POINTS. Bonus point is not retroactive

No mention of when the points will be awarded.

Edited by Beamafar

According to the sign posted on board which I took

Thank you so much for that! I can't find anywhere on the " enhance your cruise" portion of the MSC website where I can add an unlimited drinks package. I only see beer or soda Etc. I guess we'll have to just wait till we get on board to take care of it

Thank you so much for that! I can't find anywhere on the " enhance your cruise" portion of the MSC website where I can add an unlimited drinks package. I only see beer or soda Etc. I guess we'll have to just wait till we get on board to take care of it

Either contact MSC (if you booked directly) or your TA and have them add the package to your booking to avoid paying the 15% service charge which is added when you book onboard.

• 2 months later...

MSC Meraviglia disembarkation process in Barcelona?

Booked flight out of barcelona at 12 noon, just found out meraviglia docked 9am, anyone know what time we can get off the ship, wondering if we are first one off and should make it to airport by 10am. Taxi ride is about 20 to 30 minutes from cruise port to airport. Bit worry if there is any delay in disembarkation. Anyone recently disembarked at Barcelona?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have recent daily planners - we are on next November and taking new cruiser family members with us. thought it would be useful to show them daily planner for a hint of what is to come. we have also not been on Meraviglia so a new adventure for us all.

• 4 weeks later...