Drinks on Us now on ALL sailings?

XLVIII

Without the 12 drink vouchers, or some kind of drink pkg. replacement there is very little difference between the two experiences. My booking shows that I get all the Bella benefits + Free Room Service, Preferred Dining Time, and Ideal Stateroom Location. Big whoops. :rolleyes:

It seems like MSC has really dropped the ball on what, if anything, is going to replace the voucher program for Fantastica. We would have booked the Fantastica experience had there been vouchers or any sort of drinks package, but without that added benefit the additional expense made no sense - over $100 each for room service and a slightly better room.

It seems like MSC has really dropped the ball on what, if anything, is going to replace the voucher program for Fantastica. We would have booked the Fantastica experience had there been vouchers or any sort of drinks package, but without that added benefit the additional expense made no sense - over $100 each for room service and a slightly better room.

I wholeheartedly agree I don't see $100 worth of value for us. Someone else might. We'll use the "Free" continental breakfast since we do like having a cup of coffee and some toast while we're getting ready, but otherwise we've never ordered room service and doubt we will on this cruise.

Because we are a party of 5 and need 2 cabins there were no 3 person Bella cabins available so we booked side-by-side Fantastica cabins otherwise, we would have booked Bella.

It’s kinda exciting to see what my booking will say tomorrow

Wow, I had heard the old wives tales of the mythical optimist CC cruiser... I just never thought I'd actually encounter them.

LOL.

Kidding aside, I do hope that MSC will introduce something. Hopefully they do it well before Mar. 2019.

We booked a UAE cruise in May for Jan 2019 and anytime drinks package plus basic internet package was included with all balcony cabins and mealtime drinks with ocean view. We booked a Bella balcony with anytime drinks.

I notice for new bookings this offer has gone but price is about £30 cheaper pp

• 3 weeks later...
I thought for cruises booked for AFTER March 2019, the drinks on us package is disappearing. Did I read something wrong or interpreting wrong?:confused:

After March 2019 the 12 drink voucher program is disappearing. MSC has not announced what, if anything, it will be replaced with (for Mediterranean and Northern European cruises). Drinks on us is specifically for Caribbean cruises (at least right now).

After March 2019 the 12 drink voucher program is disappearing. MSC has not announced what, if anything, it will be replaced with (for Mediterranean and Northern European cruises). Drinks on us is specifically for Caribbean cruises (at least right now).

Just booked May 18th, 2019 on the Seaview, no mention of anything replacing the 12 drink package when it expires in March 2019 .:mad::mad:

Just booked May 18th, 2019 on the Seaview, no mention of anything replacing the 12 drink package when it expires in March 2019 .:mad::mad:

Did you not get the "Drinks on Us" promo? Still showing up on the MSC site today.

Yes, it is still on the site, but only for cruises booked until March, 2019. My cruise is may 18,2018 :(

Did you book a 14 night cruise? Drinks on Us is still showing up for the 7 night May 18 Seaside cruise, and the 7 night cruise following it. Check the prices because its actually the same price or cheaper to book two 7 night cruises vs one 14 night cruise AND you get the Drinks on Us on the 7 night bookings. Weird.

Did you book a 14 night cruise? Drinks on Us is still showing up for the 7 night May 18 Seaside cruise, and the 7 night cruise following it. Check the prices because its actually the same price or cheaper to book two 7 night cruises vs one 14 night cruise AND you get the Drinks on Us on the 7 night bookings. Weird.

Never mind, I see that you're on the Seaview, not the Seaside.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk