MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

There is a post on MSC's FB page about the Seaside. Someone commented and said they would like to know what the layout of their aft suite looked like.

MSC actually replied with the following:

"The best things are worth waiting for! We want to make sure we provide the best pictures possible to show you :) Patience is key while we're perfecting your stateroom."

So, as aggravating as it is, at least it isn't just an oversight by MSC. They are apparently purposely not releasing the details. Now, as to the real, internal reason, who knows..

OG ... That was me, I know BS when I smell it and the reply tells me they have no idea as to why the details like the GS have not been released.

Yeah, perhaps the reply should have been "This is so going to be good, even we don't know what it'll look like!"

As to the last five posts, agree, ditto, agree! There is no way they don't know. And as to the GS they just don't want anyone else who doesn't already know about the one bedroom or two bedroom glitch to have time to complain.

In many diagrams we saw MSC mentionned the Seaside has a 360 degrees promenade. But it's not really the truth right? According to the deck plans the promenade is blocked on front of the ship. You cannot do a complete 360 degrees... Going in front of the ship is not possible. It's a crew reserved area from what I can see.

From what I can tell on the website, there are three open pools (Miami, South Beach, Jungle Pools) and one in the Yacht Club?

Is the Jungle pool essentially the kids/family pool? The thing that DH isn't a fan of on NCL is the lack of pools, so if Seaside has three, hopefully that will make him happy.

There's also the panorama pool where the huge movie screen is. There is one in YC with 2 hot tubs in a separate section.

Here are the 4 main pools:

SOUTH BEACH POOL (Aft)

PANORAMA POOL (Pool deck)

JUNGLE POOL (pool with sliding roof)

FOREST AQUAVENTURE AND ADVENTURE PARK (play area)

quote=ilovetotravel1977;54361945]From what I can tell on the website, there are three open pools (Miami, South Beach, Jungle Pools) and one in the Yacht Club?

Is the Jungle pool essentially the kids/family pool? The thing that DH isn't a fan of on NCL is the lack of pools, so if Seaside has three, hopefully that will make him happy.

There's also the panorama pool where the huge movie screen is. There is one in YC with 2 hot tubs in a separate section.

Here are the 4 main pools:

SOUTH BEACH POOL (Aft)

PANORAMA POOL (Pool deck)

JUNGLE POOL (pool with sliding roof)

FOREST AQUAVENTURE AND ADVENTURE PARK (play area)

quote=ilovetotravel1977;54361945]From what I can tell on the website, there are three open pools (Miami, South Beach, Jungle Pools) and one in the Yacht Club?

Is there an infinity pool like on Divina’s deck 14, I think it was?