Azamazing Night

OregonRick

I apologize if this has been answered numerous time in this board, but I am trying to determine how you figure out when the Azamazing Night is going to be, based on a review of the itinerary. I don't want to schedule a private tour at the same time. An email to Azamara produced no reply. Thanks!:confused:

Look at the shore excursions for your cruise. Usually they list there the Azamazing Evening. You can see there the day and location of the event. On the ones I have been, we have started at 19.00. For a more precise information, maybe Bonnie can find out for you.

If it has been planned it will show up in your Voyage Planner. If you look in the downloadable Shore Excursions booklet you will see it as the excursion with a zero price on it. However they are not always scheduled a long way ahead, especially if the cruise includes destinations new to Azamara.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have just had a very quick response from Azamara, they said the dates for the evenings are not confrmed until about 9 months before sailing, even though the 20/20 cruise to New Zealand states it is held in Hobart this may change, hope this helps. Spiritoftravel.

I have just had a very quick response from Azamara, they said the dates for the evenings are not confrmed until about 9 months before sailing, even though the 20/20 cruise to New Zealand states it is held in Hobart this may change, hope this helps. Spiritoftravel.

Our cruise is 5 months away and no evening showing in the Cruise Planner yet.

we had ours in Hobart. about a 5 minute walk from gangway. also i skipped it for walking around at night and having dinner off ship.

My January 23rd cruise on the Pursuit has no event posted either. Is the event always in the evening?

Yes, always held in the evening.

Many more tours, including Azamazing Evenings, should be rolling out soon. I’ll let you know.