Cuba Cruising

computingdoc

I just returned from the inaugural trip for Americans to the Havana Marathon weekend. My wife and I were entranced by Cuba and the Cubans. I would love for my next Cuban adventure to be on a cruise ship, but U.S. policy forbids it. I hope the influence of voices from cruisers might be able to overturn that policy and allow everyone easy access to this beautiful Caribbean island. I put together a video of my viewpoint of the trip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpjaqdnvRWk.

There are some "cultural tours" USA citizens are allowed to take but none are by cruise ship.

There is one to the Cuban jazz festival that looks great!

I'd love to be able to cruise there and I think the folks that say it will be allowed when the brothers are gone are correct.

There are some "cultural tours" USA citizens are allowed to take but none are by cruise ship.

There is one to the Cuban jazz festival that looks great!

I'd love to be able to cruise there and I think the folks that say it will be allowed when the brothers are gone are correct.

You DO know what today is.....

Coming up on 53 years since Fidel took over. There is a strong anti-Castro group in South Florida. No president is willing to end the embargo and risk the wrath of these voters.

Well, yeah, every new president talks about normalizing with Cuba. Until he gets into office and some fellows explain why we won't do it until the brothers are dead. Then, we hear nothing more about from that president.

Archived