How to Apply for CCL Shareholder Credit or Military Credit

BridgeMates

Everything you need to know about CCL Shareholder benefit is on the Carnival Corporation website. Try this link http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9NDIyNzh8Q2hpbGRJRD0tMXxUeXBlPTM=&t=1

If that doesn't work, go here http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

and click on the link.

I just applied for my Veteran's credit via fax and it was posted to my account the next day. Fax a copy of your DD214 as well as a copy of your driver's license to 661/753-0180 attn: Booking Support Dept. Include both the cruise # and your booking #. The email address is shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com if you want to send them that way.

Great benefit!

I sent an email to shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com and didn't get a response or confirmation back from them. I then fwd the email to Liza and received the following response.

My understanding the Booking support team turn around is 5-7 business days. If you do not get a reply back after that timeframe please feel free to email me back I'll be happy to follow up for you.

It's now past 7 business days, so I've sent a followup email to Liza.

Recently saw on here about the Military OBC and sent away for a copy of my DD-214. The record retention area in St. Louis sent me 2 copies & I faxed one to my TA; & I was really impressed with the turn around time. She responded that she'd sent the copy onto the cruiseline & recommended that I take a copy with me when I leave for the ship - "just in case".

I just applied for my Veteran's credit via fax and it was posted to my account the next day. Fax a copy of your DD214 as well as a copy of your driver's license to 661/753-0180 attn: Booking Support Dept. Include both the cruise # and your booking #. The email address is shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com if you want to send them that way.

Great benefit!

According to my records, the number you listed above is for shareholder fax and the number for military is: 661-753-1394. I just used both and got confirmations on both.

Everything you need to know about CCL Shareholder benefit is on the Carnival Corporation website. Try this link http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9NDIyNzh8Q2hpbGRJRD0tMXxUeXBlPTM=&t=1

If that doesn't work, go here http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

and click on the link.

They are no longer using that fax number for shareholder credit. See my other post above.

I sent an email to shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com and didn't get a response or confirmation back from them. I then fwd the email to Liza and received the following response.

It's now past 7 business days, so I've sent a followup email to Liza.

After my followup I received my confirmation.

Is there a certain number of shares you must own to claim the shareholder's benefit? Also are these benefits a one-time thing, or may they be claimed on each and every Princess cruise you take?

100 share minimum and I've been getting OBC for at least the past 30+ cruises. I don't recall when OBC started, but I believe it was in 2000 when I first got it on HAL. Then lots of Carnival and Princess.

According to my records, the number you listed above is for shareholder fax and the number for military is: 661-753-1394. I just used both and got confirmations on both.

How fast was the confiormation?

Been three days so far for me with no response. Liza had us spoiled.

I had read on a thread a month or so ago, that they were no longer e-mailing confirmations, nor posting the credit so you could see it when you log into your circle savings account.

I sent an e-mail a month ago for my OBC (non-military) for an upcoming cruise, and never heard back from the at all. I gave the info to my TA and she sent it in and never heard back as well, but told me not to worry about it because of all the requests they are getting, it would get added before my sailing. I figured I would wait until about 2 weeks before sailing and talk to my TA again to verify all credits were there, and print it out and take it with me.

On our last cruise in November, I had e-mailed it in and Liza responded the same day that the credit was there, and it showed up for me on the circle savings. However, when I boarded the ship and when to the pursers desk, none of it was showing up. Took me 2 days to get it resolved, and so in the future, I'm taking something in hand to make sure I have proof.

So, are those of you who recently sending in requests getting confirmations and is it showing up when you log in to the website?

Mike

I had read on a thread a month or so ago, that they were no longer e-mailing confirmations, nor posting the credit so you could see it when you log into your circle savings account.

I sent an e-mail a month ago for my OBC (non-military) for an upcoming cruise, and never heard back from the at all. I gave the info to my TA and she sent it in and never heard back as well, but told me not to worry about it because of all the requests they are getting, it would get added before my sailing. I figured I would wait until about 2 weeks before sailing and talk to my TA again to verify all credits were there, and print it out and take it with me.

On our last cruise in November, I had e-mailed it in and Liza responded the same day that the credit was there, and it showed up for me on the circle savings. However, when I boarded the ship and when to the pursers desk, none of it was showing up. Took me 2 days to get it resolved, and so in the future, I'm taking something in hand to make sure I have proof.

So, are those of you who recently sending in requests getting confirmations and is it showing up when you log in to the website?

Mike

No, it no longer will show on the website, unless you have booked directly with Princess. Your TA can access it and I can't imagine why yours is unable to do so. And yes, I always have documentation with me and no, I've never had a problem of it being on my account.

Archived