2020/2021 Cruise Rollout Schedule

TommyD3

Not understanding how this works. You can book on board now for cruises that are not available

for booking or you have to be on board to book say Alaska when it is available for booking.

I understand that you can book now if you are onboard until the new deployments opens for sale.

We will cruise the Summit next October 7 and I would like to know the new itineraries before they go on sale.

In the past, they have allowed passengers on board to book "Future Cruise" certificates with open dates, to lock in specific perks. When the new deployments are announced, these can be converted to actual bookings.

The best deal I ever got in a similar situation was a couple of years ago when we could buy these "Future Cruise" certificates for upcoming (but as yet unannounced) transatlantic cruises and include perks which were not usually available for these cruises.

Are these perks excluding TA?

TA's are never included, except one year they offered Fall TA bookings while on board another ship, free gratuities. The most we ever got for a TA was $100 OBC for booking an AQ stateroom + the low $200 deposit. I traded in my $100 OBC for the $250 shareholder OBC.

Looks like the OBC is less but the perks are still included. Here is the whole sheet:Looks like the OBC is less but the perks are still included. Here is the whole sheet:[ATTACH]430160[/ATTACH]

If you read the small print at the bottom, TA's are exempted from getting the two perks.

If you read the small print at the bottom, TA's are exempted from getting the two perks.

Sometime TA's are not exempted from the perks just like my Transatlantic from Barcelona to Buenos Aires in November this year.

I do get Free gratuities that I booked last year February on board.

But most of the time is not included for TA.

Edited by verizon

Having perks included for TAs would be very nice. Most Celebrity TAs are not that inexpensive anymore.

The language is very confusing. Offers available until deployment opens for sale. Nothing to buy without deployment being opened.

Agree! The dates are good to know IF Celebrity goes by them...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Am I the only one who cannot see any of the attachments? There are all showing as a missing image.

Is it possible for someone to post the highlights as text, please?

Update: It's OK. Someone has posted a screen shot of the original post elsewhere which I can see.

Am I the only one who cannot see any of the attachments? There are all showing as a missing image.

Is it possible for someone to post the highlights as text, please?

Update: It's OK. Someone has posted a screen shot of the original post elsewhere which I can see.

I agree! I can't access them either!

Please help!