Hilton vs Marriott vs Intercontinental for pre-cruise night Miami

Ellie_daisy

All 3 in downtown area. All 3 hotels seem to have similar rates and proximity to the port of Miami. Which hotel would you recommend based on your experience?

Similar rates would choose Intercontinental , but our most recent experience was Marriott Biscayne Bay.

Intercontinental if you can get a corner port view room is fantastic. Rooms are bigger if I remember. Nice bar and pool area.

Marriott we had a port view room with concierge level access . Great view of Bay/port. Because of Marriott rewards member and CC we were comped breakfast buffet.

Don't think you can go wrong with either.

Now I am doubting myself. I was just about to book Hampton Inn Brickell. Maybe look into Marriott or Intercontinental. Decision Decisions.

Don't doubt yourself.

Many of us recommend the Hampton Inn. It's not a full service hotel but it is in a great location, nice hotel and includes a good breakfast.

I would book this over the Marriott unless we are talking about the JW or Marriott Marquis but then again you have to think through the cost versus the value.

Again if comparing Hampton Inn to the Marriott I believe the OP was asking about I would go with the Hampton Inn because to me the location of Hampton Inn is much more desirable.

Keith

Now I am doubting myself. I was just about to book Hampton Inn Brickell. Maybe look into Marriott or Intercontinental. Decision Decisions.

Don't. Hampton Inn has the best location out of all of these. Maybe check the Intercontinental. But other than that the Hampton Inn is a fantastic spot. I would not chose the Marriott, unless Marquis or JW over Hampton Inn.

To OP. Intercontinental by a long shot, for both the hotel and location. There are several Marriott locations in Downtown/Brickell. I am assuming you are not speaking about the JW Marriott or Marriott Marquis.