Menu for main dining room

bookworm_agent

Hello,

Can you see the menu for that night in the main dining room during the day - so you can look at it and see if you will like anything before going there and sitting down? Do they put it up outside? I am planning my first cruise next year on P&O's Ventura.

Many thanks in advance,

Emma clear.png?emoji-smile-1742

If you have special dietary needs you can ask for the menu for the next day whilst at dinner. They will then do their best to prepare what you want to suit your needs, ie low sugar versions of a dessert, or gluten free version of a dish.

Hello, we're thinking of taking a cruise on the P & O Oceana, next April, when I was reading about the buffet, it wasn't very clear if there is a charge or not. On other cruise lines the buffet has always been free, can anyone tell me please, thank you. Carol.

Hello, we're thinking of taking a cruise on the P & O Oceana, next April, when I was reading about the buffet, it wasn't very clear if there is a charge or not. On other cruise lines the buffet has always been free, can anyone tell me please, thank you. Carol.

It is free - I am pretty sure :)

It is free and also it is quite clear the venues you have to pay for.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes it's free for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and everything in between.

However, in the evening a section of it is cordoned off and becomes The Beach House, which serves Frankie and Bennie type food. It is table service, but very much more relaxed than other extra charge venues. There is a cover charge (£7.50 in April), but some items are extra.

The rest of the buffet is still open and operates as usual.

Hello,

Can you see the menu for that night in the main dining room during the day - so you can look at it and see if you will like anything before going there and sitting down? Do they put it up outside? I am planning my first cruise next year on P&O's Ventura.

Many thanks in advance,

Emma clear.png?emoji-smile-1742

If you book a suite, they also bring the menu for the following day to your room with the canapes in the afternoon.

Buffet and main dining rooms are free, there are ‘select’ restaurants that you pay extra for if you want to, but plenty of choice without paying extra.

Have a great time.

Hello,

I don't know if this link will work, as my work's PC isn't brilliant!

If it does, here's the menu's from our cruise on Britannia in September 2016

Whilst they may have changed slightly, it should nevertheless give you some idea of what to expect.

Hope it helps ... if it the link works!

Joan

Yes it's free for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and everything in between.

However, in the evening a section of it is cordoned off and becomes The Beach House, which serves Frankie and Bennie type food. It is table service, but very much more relaxed than other extra charge venues. There is a cover charge (£7.50 in April), but some items are extra.

The rest of the buffet is still open and operates as usual.

I've only visited a Frankie & Benny once and I would say that the Beach House is nothing like their menu.

I've only visited a Frankie & Benny once and I would say that the Beach House is nothing like their menu.

I've been to Frankie and Bennies more than once, and it was the closest dining experience I could compare it to.