Drink package discounts

ThePosse

I’ve heard that sometimes there are discounts for the 2nd deluxe drink package. Does anyone know how often those come about and how to find them?

There's no discernable pattern. You have to check your Cruise Planner periodically for pricing info.

• 7 months later...

hi im going on a cruise on ovation of the sea in feb, my planner is offering me buy one get 50%off the other,which equals 25% off each, it comes up at $80.03 aday Australian with discount, I thought when I looked last week it was $80 aday without discount, does anyone know how much the alcoholic drink package is supposed to be a day in Australian dollars thanks

hi im going on a cruise on ovation of the sea in feb, my planner is offering me buy one get 50%off the other,which equals 25% off each, it comes up at $80.03 aday Australian with discount, I thought when I looked last week it was $80 aday without discount, does anyone know how much the alcoholic drink package is supposed to be a day in Australian dollars thanks

The cost for the drink package is not fixed, Royal changes it all the time. Also, pay no attention to any "percent off" numbers, Royal just makes those up. Just look at the bottom line cost.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

It's not running on Anthem for my itinerary sill sitting with the 20% off.

The drink package on my anthem sailing next month has been "on sale" for months now, either 20%, 30% off or BOGO50.  Either way, the price has been either $42 or $45.  The sales are bogus as they never disclose what the price the % off is based on.  

3 minutes ago, MagicMike said:

The drink package on my anthem sailing next month has been "on sale" for months now, either 20%, 30% off or BOGO50.  Either way, the price has been either $42 or $45.  The sales are bogus as they never disclose what the price the % off is based on.  

Thank you. Yes I realize all of the sales are bogus. The 60% off of the second guest sale was a lot more than I paid when I booked with the fake 50% off second guest sale. I guess there is hope for my June 2019 sailing. My drink package started at 20% making it $50. Now it has jumped up to $52 with the 20% off. I'm hoping for a Black Friday sale.