Changing Ships

vision14k

I am currently booked on the Mariner of the Seas in October (4 night). I would like to switch to a longer sailing on the Oasis of the Seas (7 night) that same week. Everything is already paid in full. Has anyone had any luck changing cruises this close to the sail date and paying the difference?

I am currently booked on the Mariner of the Seas in October (4 night). I would like to switch to a longer sailing on the Oasis of the Seas (7 night) that same week. Everything is already paid in full. Has anyone had any luck changing cruises this close to the sail date and paying the difference?

You can try pleading you case to Royal, but I would expect you would have to pay the full penalty when you cancel the Mariner cruise.

Mariner is never in port on Sunday.

What is the time difference from one to the next? Will you be driving or flying? That's another consideration as to cost differences if you have to change your flights.

Let us know how it turns out for you.

Update!

So, after almost an hour on the phone, I was able to reach the nicest supervisor who was able to make things happen! Kudos to Royal Caribbean for their understanding, that is why I have been loyal to them.

I was able to switch from Mariner of the Seas 4 day to Oasis of the Seas 7 day!

For the person who asked, I’m in palm beach county, so Miami would have been closer, but Orlando isn’t but a 2.5 hour drive either.