Yoga ?

Piaa

The time of the class tends to vary from cruise to cruise, but they always have it. In January it was at 8:30 every day, followed by tai chi at 9:30. I attended the yoga, and after the first day when there were three or four of us, I was the only one who showed up and I had a private class every day. The spa girls definitely pay attention and structure the class to the abilities/experience of the group. They also offer it at the beach party, which is kind of interesting with the sand.

Hi Piaa,

I see from your posts on another thread that we are on the same sailing. Only 20 more days!

This will be our 4th SD cruise. We were hooked from the minute we stepped aboard and hope that you enjoy SD as much as we have.

We are Mary and Mark from Atlanta, Georgia and can often be found at the TOY bar after dinner!

And I have just starting doing a little yoga, so I may see you in class!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Mrs Tikki - we are on board to celebrate my (gulp) 55th LOL (traveling with another couple) and we definitely will be found at the bar :)

Love to meet you in class - we are from St John so just a short ferry ride to meet the ship :) .. see you soon