timing question

geenafeena

We arrive in Bermuda Wednesday 10/17 at 6

p. m. and have 8:30 dinner reservations at La Cucina for my birthday. If we get off the ship AFTER dinner will anything be open, things to do other than bars since we have drink package? We will also probably get off when we arrive for a short bit and then come back and shower, etc. We kinda want to save Dockyard for Friday being ship leaves at 3 p. m. and have been there a few years ago.

On Thursday (full day/night in Bermuda) we have sunset catamaran excursion booked for 5:30. Is there enough time to go to Horseshoe Bay by shuttle in the a. m. This excursion time kinda limits us as we also want to squeeze in ferry to St. George which is 45 minutes each way. Although I always wanted to do sunset cruise I am thinking of cancelling since I will have to worry about being back on time rather than leisurely spending the day.

Ship leaves Friday at 3 p. m. Will there be enough time to do Hamilton or St. George that day?

Thoughts?

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

I don't believe there will be much open at Navy Pier after your dinner reservation - by way of shops etc..

The Restaurants and Bars should still be open

I am confused by your second question - Horsehoe Bay and St. George's are on opposite sides of the island - you would likely have enough time to one or the other of them but not both and be back to ship to catch a 5:30 excursion

I would not risk going to St. George's on a 3:00pm sailaway day but could certainly do Hamilton or Horseshoe Bay that day

Thank you for respoding. Yes, it is one or the other. I forget, how far is Hamilton and Horseshoe Bay?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

From the Royal Naval Dockyard it's a 20 - 25 minute ride on the public ferry to Hamilton. $4.50 token for each person in each direction.

Best way to Horseshoe Bay from the Dockyard is via the privately-operated mini bus shuttles. About a 25 minute ride. $7 per person in each direction.

If you want to combine Hamilton and Horseshoe Bay on one day, take the ferry to Hamilton, then when you're ready to go to Horseshoe Bay take the #7 bus. When you're ready to return to the ship take the mini bus shuttle from Horseshoe Bay to the Dockyard.