P&O Pacific Explorer questions

trinny

Very excited to be joining the Pacific Explorer from the UK for the 30th August Great Barrier Reef Cruise. Never sailed with P & O before so hopefully someone can answer the following for me?Any idea of WIFI package costs?

What will the electrical sockets be in the cabin?

Any formal nights?

Very excited to be joining the Pacific Explorer from the UK for the 30th August Great Barrier Reef Cruise. Never sailed with P & O before so hopefully someone can answer the following for me?Any idea of WIFI package costs?

What will the electrical sockets be in the cabin?

Any formal nights?

The cabin has one Australian socket and one European socket above the refrigerator, and one American socket by the dressing table. Also a shaver plug in the bathroom. 4ec9ed49229f0d9b6caa6622a3403287.jpg8196e1fff61bf631932681a376d161f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The cabin has one Australian socket and one European socket above the refrigerator, and one American socket by the dressing table. Also a shaver plug in the bathroom. 4ec9ed49229f0d9b6caa6622a3403287.jpg8196e1fff61bf631932681a376d161f7.jpg

Is there an Australian socket in the bathroom as well as the shaver one

Cruise love

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is there an Australian socket in the bathroom as well as the shaver one

Cruise love

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No only shaver.

• 1 month later...

Like Trinny I and hubby are also sailing on this cruise and it is our first P&O cruise being more Princess and HAL cruisers. I don't find any day by day itinerary on my personal cruise info with regard to when the formal or special nights are and it is only a few days until we cruise - do you not get this info until you board? Also - any advice on the shore excursions for the ports such as Airlie Beach, Cairns and Port Douglas? The ships tours are quite expensive although you have peace of mind re any delays. I would love to see the Great Barrier Reef but I do not swim so need to consider either the pontoon or flight - any recommendations and from which port is best. I have ear-marked the Skyrail, Kuranda and Scenic Railway tour from Cairns with the ship but am yet to book.