Dancing on the Britannia

Boo2

My hubby and I are seasoned cruisers although we have never cruised on P&O before. We're considering a cruise on the Britannia and would be really interested to know what kind of opportunities there are to dance on board. We are ballroom, Latin and swing dancers and plan our cruises around whether there is enough dancing to keep us happy.

I know there is the Crystal Room to dance in; does anyone have a picture of the dance floor there? Are there other dance venues and if so, any pics of those? We do a lot of West Coast Swing which can be done to contemporary music.

Are there regular times set aside for ballroom dancing? Any answers to my questions or any other info about dancing would be greatly appreciated. :)

My hubby and I are seasoned cruisers although we have never cruised on P&O before. We're considering a cruise on the Britannia and would be really interested to know what kind of opportunities there are to dance on board. We are ballroom, Latin and swing dancers and plan our cruises around whether there is enough dancing to keep us happy.

I know there is the Crystal Room to dance in; does anyone have a picture of the dance floor there? Are there other dance venues and if so, any pics of those? We do a lot of West Coast Swing which can be done to contemporary music.

Are there regular times set aside for ballroom dancing? Any answers to my questions or any other info about dancing would be greatly appreciated. :)

This is on the P&O (Australia) thread. You need to put it on the P&O (UK) thread to get a response. Enjoy your dancing on board.