New appointment at Windstar (again)

dandee2

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/10/prweb14796343.ht

Windstar Cruises announces recent appointments to the leadership team for the award-winning small ship cruise line with high-performing employees tapped for promotions and added responsibilities to key operations and marketing roles.

Link not working. At least not on the phone.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the update dandee2,

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Interesting. Thanks for sharing. My only disappointment is the unimaginative itineraries for the Surf. The flagship seems to have been relegated to greyhound bus status doing the same basic routes year after year.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing. My only disappointment is the unimaginative itineraries for the Surf. The flagship seems to have been relegated to greyhound bus status doing the same basic routes year after year.

BTW, the new itineraries are really extraordinary so don't take my comment the wrong way. I am simply sorry that our dream of sailing on the Surf all over the world doesn't seem like it will happen. So we will keep going back to Caribbean every year and hope she will do Sail Amsterdam again in 2020!

We missed Sail Amsterdam....so that is definitely on our list. Rumor has it that they will do a "new build" of the WindSurf, since they have been unable to acquire the Club Med ship. We do the B2B Caribbean every year and are scheduled end of Jan. The ports will be different this year, but we will miss St Barths and others. Maybe back next year?

We missed Sail Amsterdam....so that is definitely on our list. Rumor has it that they will do a "new build" of the WindSurf, since they have been unable to acquire the Club Med ship. We do the B2B Caribbean every year and are scheduled end of Jan. The ports will be different this year, but we will miss St Barths and others. Maybe back next year?

Sail Amsterdam was amazing. There were some grumbles that we didn't lead the sail in as advertised but we were 110% happy over the top. Just looked at our photos on new 65" tv and ready to go again. Lol! Can't even begin to describe how special this was. Our dream is to go again in 2020 healthy and happy. We are also back on Surf mid January and then doing Panama Canal on the Breeze in the spring. After that not sure. Our plan was more of northern Europe and the Baltic on the Surf but she's not anywhere near there summer of 18. Motor yachts okay in Europe but just not the same experience for us. Would love it if Surf did Ireland to Iceland. Sign me up!

Might be unimaginative but the cruise cost makes it the ideal marketing tools in the Caribbean to get first timer onboard. Hard to resist a 1000$ cruise.

Sail Amsterdam was amazing. There were some grumbles that we didn't lead the sail in as advertised but we were 110% happy over the top. Just looked at our photos on new 65" tv and ready to go again. Lol! Can't even begin to describe how special this was. Our dream is to go again in 2020 healthy and happy. We are also back on Surf mid January and then doing Panama Canal on the Breeze in the spring. After that not sure. Our plan was more of northern Europe and the Baltic on the Surf but she's not anywhere near there summer of 18. Motor yachts okay in Europe but just not the same experience for us. Would love it if Surf did Ireland to Iceland. Sign me up!

Sign me up too SB44. Ireland to Iceland on the Surf would be great. Just got off the Pride last week and had a fabulous time, but the Surf is still our favorite!