All inclusive included?

tenpin

Not sure about the drinks packages now included with which cabin type you close.

Seems to me that the prices have gone up far more than the AI package we usually purchase.

And what about all those past guests that do not drink alcohol, sat at our last table four out the eight never touch drinks (only had Water).

Priced up forthcoming cruise prior to these being added now £230 more including Brindiamo, which would have only cost us 174.65 euros.

These new so called improvements are just stupid and will again cause them to lose even more passengers than the 'NEW club rules'

Did you notice that the included Brindiamo said cocktails as well? The current Brindiamo does not include cocktails as far as I can see. I wondered whether they are ditching the Piu Gusto. It does not seem to be an option with the new set up.

We tend to have coffees and pots of tea as well as juices not only alcohol. The free coffee is absolutely vile. Tea either way is not the best because they don't give you boiling hot water. Probably because the French drink "infusions". Yuck, would rather have water!

Alicat