time for luggage dropoff

dbrown84

Anyone know the earliest time you can drop off your luggage for Norwegian? I'm on the Pearl leaving on 2/11, which is the Sunday before Mardi Gras. I have to check out of my room at 11:00, which is also the start time for the parades. I was wondering if I could go to the port, drop off my luggage (not necessarily check-in yet), then head back to watch the parades. I would probably need to drop off my luggage by around 10 to give me time to get back, get a drink or two, and find a good spot to watch the Krewes go by

• 1 month later...
Anyone know the earliest time you can drop off your luggage for Norwegian? I'm on the Pearl leaving on 2/11, which is the Sunday before Mardi Gras. I have to check out of my room at 11:00, which is also the start time for the parades. I was wondering if I could go to the port, drop off my luggage (not necessarily check-in yet), then head back to watch the parades. I would probably need to drop off my luggage by around 10 to give me time to get back, get a drink or two, and find a good spot to watch the Krewes go by
Just because the parade starts at 11 it won't make it to downtown potentially for hours. There are four parades and the parade route is 6 miles long. Where are you planning on watching the parade? The easiest thing to do is just leave your luggage with bell services at your hotel.