NCL - Cabo Exclusive Beach Resort

Tantsee

Does anyone know which resort(s) NCL uses for their Exclusive Beach Resort excursion in Cabo? I understand you can't go in the water (or even walk on the beach?) at many of the Cabo beach resorts. I would hate to book the excursion and then find that we can't even go in the ocean!

On the NCL website is says “jump in the surf and play in the waves of the bouyed off swimming area”... “stroll down the sandy stretches of beach”.

I am hoping this this is true and I am literally shopping excursion right now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On the NCL website is says “jump in the surf and play in the waves of the bouyed off swimming area”... “stroll down the sandy stretches of beach”.

I am hoping this this is true and I am literally shopping excursion right now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you. I read that too and was hoping the same as you. My mind is pondering the possibility that NCL just assumes you can "play in the waves", since that's what one normally does at the beach. We don't have great beach opportunities on this Panama Canal itinerary, so I'm hoping for one at Cabo! :cool:

The resort may be Casa Dorada, which is very nice. You can swim on Medano beach which is where most of the hotels are bars are. You can't swim or get near the water on the pacific side which I doubt the resort for that excursion would be.

Enjoy your cruise.