Blue Lagoon

I have heard there a really long lines for the showers? Is this true? Don't mind standing in a line but don't want to be standing there naked and freezing (I'm a FL girl so anything below 70F is cool to me). We are going next week and I will be sure to bring an old bathing suit just in case. It's actually one that was ruined in a Celebrity hot tub that had WAY too much chlorine in it and completely changed the color of the bottom of one of my suits! TIA for your help!

I didn't have any lines for showers but it probably depends what time you go. There are lots of showers but not all are obvious. I recommend exploring before you get wet.

At no point will you be waiting naked so you should be OK. You could be waiting in a wet bathing suit though. I don't remember it being that cold inside the locker room area but it doesn't mean it wasn't.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

At no point will you be waiting naked so you should be OK. You could be waiting in a wet bathing suit though. I don't remember it being that cold inside the locker room area but it doesn't mean it wasn't

You could be waiting naked if there's a line for the shower when you arrive, since you're supposed to wash before you go out to the lagoon. But then you wouldn't be wet yet, so I guess it wouldn't be as chilly! :)

But FWIW, I didn't have a queue for the showers either before or after, and I found the locker room to be a comfortable temperature.

• 4 years later...

There were private showers, that is not a problem. The problem was that there was only one private changing cubicle, which somebody occupied for so long that everybody gave up waiting and just got changed as discreetly as possible in the public locker area.