MSC Magnifica, northern europe

appy ammer

we are thinking of going on this cruise in sept 2018 when cruising from southampton is the entertainment in english also on formal nights can you dress casual having never used msc before any tips on cruise or boat would be grateful

In 2018, MSC is making Magnifica more 'British Friendly' so there may be some concessions to English language in the entertainment and food.

You can wear casual on formal or gala nights, as long as it's neat, polo shirt and chinos are fine.

Hi, we are on the 13 Sep '18 Cruise out of Southampton on the Magnifica. This will be our 4th MSC Cruise and according to John Cooper on Vision Cruise there will be a British Cruise Director on board along with British Comedians and British beers.

Hi, we are on the 13 Sep '18 Cruise out of Southampton on the Magnifica. This will be our 4th MSC Cruise and according to John Cooper on Vision Cruise there will be a British Cruise Director on board along with British Comedians and British beers.

Sounds ghastly - just like P&O. Personally I cruise to meet people of various nationalities not to be on a floating Little England!:eek:

Sounds ghastly - just like P&O. Personally I cruise to meet people of various nationalities not to be on a floating Little England!:eek:

You might find it ghastly as you so eloquently put it. I was just replying to the OPs Post.

We also Cruise to meet all different kinds of people and are on this Cruise because we liked the Itinerary.

I am sure that there will also be fellow Scots, Irish and Welsh onboard,