Port time vs ship time

rclccc

This is my biggest problem with sailing. On the MSC Divina when it says we arrive in a port at 12:00 pm is it the port of calls time or Miami's time?

We had this issue on Carnival and were to the time we docked was the ports time but they were wrong and we waited 2 hours for our tour to start because we rushed to get off the ship to be on time... lol

Thank you for any help. I have searched and can not find the answer but I also do not know if I am using the forum search correctly.

I don't understand what your question is?? Times changes during the cruise so if you are on a tour say in Mexico you go buy that time or the time of any destination you are in. When you board in Miami you board according to the time in Miami.

It says we arrive in Jamaica at 1:00 pm is that the time in Jamaica or the US Eastern time? When we were in Belize our itinerary said we arrive in Belize at 8:00 am our tour was set for 8:00 am Belize time and we had to wait 2 hours because it was only 6:00 am in Belize City. We were told the time on our itinerary was the local port time but it was not the ship stayed on Eastern US time. Some cruise lines follow the local port time some stay on their originating ports time. I am just trying to find out which our ship does. So if we arrive in Cozumel at noon are we arriving at Cozumel time or our originating port (Miami) time?