Toiletries on the Divina

vinniega64

!!!!!

All the answers are to be found on this forum!

Search and you will find...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

sorry for asking, thought asking a question about an MSC ship on MSC board would be ok.... obviously not...

thanks for your kind reply though.... not got time to search through hundreds of pages

sorry for asking, thought asking a question about an MSC ship on MSC board would be ok.... obviously not...

thanks for your kind reply though.... not got time to search through hundreds of pages

Your other thread doesn’t help!

get over it

As an experiment I just tried searching toiletries, and in Vinniega64 defence it isn't that simple, at least to limit the search to just the MSC board.

However to answer your tipping enquiry, click on the "more" tab at the top of the page, click on "search boards" in the menu, put "tipping" in as your keyword, then limit it to post titles, then scroll down and click on "search all boards", un tick "search all boards" then scroll down to "MSC cruises" and tick it. Now click the search button.

Why the nasty replies? It takes the same time to answer an question as it takes to be snarky, and it's my understanding we are here to be helpful to fellow cruisers .

So to the original question , we sailed in a Fantastica balcony and the toiletries were an in-shower dispenser with body wash in one side and a shampoo /conditioner in the other side. Not the best shampoo , but it does the job . I just took my conditioner from home because I like the smell and feel . There was no lotion or any other free standing bottles, although these may be provided in the other experience packages .

Please feel free to ask any questions . There are lots of friendly and helpful people on these boards . Hope this helps !

Why the nasty replies? It takes the same time to answer an question as it takes to be snarky, and it's my understanding we are here to be helpful to fellow cruisers .

So to the original question , we sailed in a Fantastica balcony and the toiletries were an in-shower dispenser with body wash in one side and a shampoo /conditioner in the other side. Not the best shampoo , but it does the job . I just took my conditioner from home because I like the smell and feel . There was no lotion or any other free standing bottles, although these may be provided in the other experience packages .

Please feel free to ask any questions . There are lots of friendly and helpful people on these boards . Hope this helps !

thank you

The "nasty" replies may be because of the thread the OP started on removing gratuities. It was a bit contentious.

You get a container of shampoo and body soap, even in Aqua Class. How egalitarian. Aurea class has its own personal toiletries. Go figure, I just can't figure that Yacht Cuib is supposed to be the best ship-in -a shop experience. with this kinds of deal. Oh wait, you can BUY branded Italian toiletries on board! Whyever didn't I think of that? Now that might have something to do with it,

My husband and I cruised on the Beautiful Divina in July. I took a pic of the tolietries we had. I am not sure if they are different in normal cabin but these are the items we received in the Yacht Club.

56dre6bQv9iDUxchNFMYihNpMC1MGC_Y-2HdXmZ3eKc?size=1280x960&size_mode=3

My husband and I cruised on the Beautiful Divina in July. I took a pic of the tolietries we had. I am not sure if they are different in normal cabin but these are the items we received in the Yacht Club.

56dre6bQv9iDUxchNFMYihNpMC1MGC_Y-2HdXmZ3eKc?size=1280x960&size_mode=3

Reyyn: couldn't see your photo. We are especially interested as we're going to be in YC for the first time, and would love to know what will be provided.

Thanks.

Sorry about that. I will have to log in and fix that, but we had shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, shower caps, a sewing kit, and bar soap.

Thanks! Good to hear that they provide that as I was debating whether we should bring our own. We're the products nice? Did you like them, or were they perfume-y?

Sounds like you enjoyed the Divina and especially YC! :cool:

Thanks! Good to hear that they provide that as I was debating whether we should bring our own. We're the products nice? Did you like them, or were they perfume-y?

Sounds like you enjoyed the Divina and especially YC! :cool:

I liked them alot, and of course your amazing butler will refill them every day :) let me try this pic again

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3johxelyd61s9b8/2017-10-19%2011.42.43.jpg?dl=0

Edited by Reyyn

We were on Divina, YC, last month. As Reyyn wrote, your toiletries are refreshed on a regular basis. Our butler did not touch what we had in the shower soap dish (I.e almost full) and replenished the bathroom shelf. We certainly could maintain utter cleanliness.

We found the products to be enjoyable and not heavily scented. Nice lather for body gel and shampoo.

We do purchase Glade/Febreeze before boarding to maintain harmonious living conditions, but I now digress from toiletries.

Have a super sailing!