Live Muse Inaugural Voyage Ft Lauderdale to Valparasio-13 October to 31 October 2017

spinnaker2

Only 13 days until we depart from Ft Lauderdale. Fortunately we are not afflicted with triskaidekaphobia or more specifically paraskevidekatriaphobia because we likely would have had a tough time embarking on Friday the 13th. Nor do we have bogyphobia or samhainophobia, more good fortune, as we disembark on All Hallows' Eve and arrive home on November 1.

About the only phobia we will admit to is lilapsophobia, probably the result of one IRMA.

Good thing I am married to a shrink.

We are more than excited to be able to cruise the Muse.

Yippee!

Since we embark on your disembarkation day, I hope you may suffer from Oenophobia so that there will be plenty of vino left for us to enjoy. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second this!

Only 13 days until we depart from Ft Lauderdale. Fortunately we are not afflicted with triskaidekaphobia or more specifically paraskevidekatriaphobia because we likely would have had a tough time embarking on Friday the 13th. Nor do we have bogyphobia or samhainophobia, more good fortune, as we disembark on All Hallows' Eve and arrive home on November 1.

About the only phobia we will admit to is lilapsophobia, probably the result of one IRMA.

Yippee!

Will wave as we depart, have a fabulous time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks Jeff and mysty.

Bolshoi I will leave vino for you. And your furry friends.

Mr. Silver, we will wave. But you all get off on the 12th.

Is manfredi having a Miami soiree on the 12th?

We embark on the 13th.

Regards to your lovely wife.

7 days to go!

Packing has not started, however the packing lists from other cruises have been compared and scrutinized. A new list has been generated.

Today the number of formal nights (3) and dates of same appeared on the MySilversea app. This coincides with the reports from others posting on the Muse thread of their current sailing that the dress code changes were imminent.

Still a mystery what will take place on the 12 after the current pax get off until the following day...

So much to look forward to and to be grateful for!

Yippee!

Spins: We need you on our upcoming Wind TA with your knowledge of phobias.....Colin is our trivia leader...... Hope you have a fantastic cruise, following the stress of the hurricane and aftermath.....

Penny

7 days to go!

Packing has not started, however the packing lists from other cruises have been compared and scrutinized. A new list has been generated.

Today the number of formal nights (3) and dates of same appeared on the MySilversea app. This coincides with the reports from others posting on the Muse thread of their current sailing that the dress code changes were imminent.

Still a mystery what will take place on the 12 after the current pax get off until the following day...

So much to look forward to and to be grateful for!

It's a TA day and ship is doing a run I think to Bimini and then sailing back, with the twelve poor souls who are doing a back to back.

Have a great cruise..... I'm absolutely certain you will enjoy the Muse. Don't forget to post some photos of the Indochine / Atlantide / Dolce Vita so we can see the changes. I expect from comments, Indochone is just having a menu tone down change and nothing cosmetic. Think its a shame the Atlantide bar will be gone..... but Dolce Vita is certainly a curiosity. When you see how big the whole area it occupied, you will certainly understand the negative views from pretty much everyones reviews. (More to the point, I don't think there were any positives.)

Have a great cruise..... I'm absolutely certain you will enjoy the Muse. Don't forget to post some photos of the Indochine / Atlantide / Dolce Vita so we can see the changes. I expect from comments, Indochone is just having a menu tone down change and nothing cosmetic. Think its a shame the Atlantide bar will be gone..... but Dolce Vita is certainly a curiosity. When you see how big the whole area it occupied, you will certainly understand the negative views from pretty much everyones reviews. (More to the point, I don't think there were any positives.)

The bar is still there, but open to the restaurant and much reduced.

Tomorrow is the day!

I think I am mostly packed except for last last minute stuff.

Took the dog to her brother's house, she was not amused.

An hour plus there and an hour plus back, a long drive in the rain.

We are having a tropical wave. More rain forecast for ft lauderdale which means a bad hair day.

Perhaps it will blow away by sailing time.

Les,

I will try and report as I am able.

The internet constraints may be a problem.

Or the enjoyment factor getting in the way of writing!

What you mean enjoying yourself rather than posting on CC is more important? Sheesh!! :p

I did take lots of photos when I was on board of the ships art. I'm annoyed I didn't take any of the really really bad ones. Looking at mine. I mostly only took the nice Rome paintings and the stuff in the Arts Café,,, but they were all ok. Its the ones with cut out photo faces that are the real corkers! lol

Perhaps you could take a dozen of so of the truly awful ones and have a post cruise thread competition with voting to see which wins the prize as the worst piece of art at sea. (And believe me there are plenty to chose from!)

Bon Voyage