Seaside - Balcony Question / Steel or Glass?

js

Hi.

Im sailing Seaside in YC Cabin 16003.

It was the only YC cabin available when I booked last month after months of waiting for one to open.

In looking at some exterior photos, Im wondering if my cabin has the steel balcony front. I cannot figure out exactly what deck I am looking at from the photos and giving myself a headache.

Unfortunatley, it will be difficult for me to move unless one opens up, and possibly will with final payment coming shortly, but I would like to know either way.

Thank you very much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi.

Im sailing Seaside in YC Cabin 16003.

It was the only YC cabin available when I booked last month after months of waiting for one to open.

In looking at some exterior photos, Im wondering if my cabin has the steel balcony front. I cannot figure out exactly what deck I am looking at from the photos and giving myself a headache.

Unfortunatley, it will be difficult for me to move unless one opens up, and possibly will with final payment coming shortly, but I would like to know either way.

Thank you very much!

The two decks of cabins above the bridge, which is on deck 15, are decks 16 and 18, there are no decks 17 on any MSC Ship because of Italian superstition, so now you can identify which deck is 16.

Looking at images myself I would say all the YC cabins on deck 16 have plexiglass balconies.

Pete

The two decks of cabins above the bridge, which is on deck 15, are decks 16 and 18, there are no decks 17 on any MSC Ship because of Italian superstition, so now you can identify which deck is 16.

Looking at images myself I would say all the YC cabins on deck 16 have plexiglass balconies.

Pete

Thank you. Is the top deck that we see 18 because I thought there was part of a deck 19 so Im getting myself very confused. Im hoping you are correct. Thanks.

Thank you. Is the top deck that we see 18 because I thought there was part of a deck 19 so Im getting myself very confused. Im hoping you are correct. Thanks.

Here is an image with all the decks marked

f4295f7b-291a-45a0-bb62-b8f783cff41b.jpg

Hope you can see that there are no metal balconies on deck 16

Pete

Here is an image with all the decks marked

f4295f7b-291a-45a0-bb62-b8f783cff41b.jpg

Hope you can see that there are no metal balconies on deck 16

Pete

Thank you so much! I had myself on Deck 14 when looking at the pictures LOL

I VERY much appreciate the time you took to find the picture and label it for me. Thank you so much!

• 1 month later...

Hi!

Im so excited we are book on MSC Divina Jan 25th! Ive changed my room so many times though I'm pretty sure my TA is ready to kill me (No actully I have the best TA ever!). But I'm just concerned now our room might be a metal balcony? Can anyone tell me if 10068 10062 and 10064

also do these balconys open up? I know that sometimes if you ask them they will do this for you on board?

Thanks for the help!

Hi!

Im so excited we are book on MSC Divina Jan 25th! Ive changed my room so many times though I'm pretty sure my TA is ready to kill me (No actully I have the best TA ever!). But I'm just concerned now our room might be a metal balcony? Can anyone tell me if 10068 10062 and 10064

also do these balconys open up? I know that sometimes if you ask them they will do this for you on board?

Thanks for the help!

They all have plexiglass balconies.

the outer 1/3 of most of the balconies partitions can be opened to join two balconies together. just ask the cabin steward to do it for you.

pete