Bora Aqua-safari Walk

Gogirlvet

Our first day in Bora Bora is a day tour with Lagoon Services. Second day we have signed on for the Aqua- safari walk but we want to make it to the Motu and somehow in the two days try and make it to Bloody Marys. Question is if the Aqua-safari is worth the time. We’re not divers but love snorkeling. I’m just a float on top of the water snorkeler and it’s appealing to actually be fully immersed and walk on the ocean bed. But weighing out the options. Wondering, also, if I’m putting too much importance on a Bloody Mary visit. Ahh! Soo much to do and so little time :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bloody Mary’s was a disappointment. After 4 visits to Bora Bora we finally went there on our 5th visit. Other than checking the box it is nothing special. The Motu has very few services. A few chairs, not enough for everyone and some drinks. The water is very pretty as is the view. The snorkeling is not great but simply OK. IMHO missing both would not be a deal breaker.

If you really wanted to you could go to Bloody Mary’s on the first day late afternoon or evening. The tender rinds until at least 10 pm.

Bloody Mary’s was a disappointment. After 4 visits to Bora Bora we finally went there on our 5th visit. Other than checking the box it is nothing special. The Motu has very few services. A few chairs, not enough for everyone and some drinks. The water is very pretty as is the view. The snorkeling is not great but simply OK. IMHO missing both would not be a deal breaker.

If you really wanted to you could go to Bloody Mary’s on the first day late afternoon or evening. The tender rinds until at least 10 pm.

Great to know. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bora Bora is all about the lagoon and the incredible colors of the water, the coral and the fish .... it isn't about Bloody Mary's. If you must see it I agree, do it after dinner while it is filled with people and some excitement.

The motu is nice though I agree the snorkeling is so so but the view is the 'classic' one you see in so many brochures, well worth the time to go out there and enjoy for an hour or two.