Best southern Caribbean cruise?

takdak8

Looking for a southern Caribbean cruise. We've been on eastern and western Caribbean cruises. Which cruise line has the best southern Caribbean cruise? Which of those islands are the best to go to?

Thanks ahead of time!

go to the link at the top here FIND A CRUISE

put in the dates you want then an island you want to visit

see what lines go & in your budget

Aruba, Barbados . Grenada are some good islands to visit

My choice would be any cruise that includes Bonaire. Aruba and Curacao are also nice but not as nice as Bonaire. I like the Princess 8-day cruise that goes to all three. You get two lovely days at sea on the way down and on the way back. The 10-day cruise that Princess has skips Aruba but goes to other islands on the way to Curacao and Bonaire.

Southern Caribbean is a favorite among many cruisers, myself included.

Trouble is you really need a minimum of 10 days if you cruise from Florida. You can do 7 day out of San Juan.

Have sailed Royal Caribbean taking in Aruba, Bonaire, and Curaçao, and also Barbados, St. Kitts and St. Lucia.

Aruba has been my favorite for many years. Aruba has grown tremendously over the last 20 years but is still a great place to visit.

Completely agree with those whose choice includes the ABC islands. Going back again, with Celebrity again, in February 2019. Love the ruggedness of some areas of Aruba, love to walk across the floating bridge and watch the fish catch of the day being sold in Curacao and love the snorkeling in Bonaire. Then there are The Pitons of St. Lucia! Hard to go wrong with the Southern Caribbean.

Same as KK, I partculrly enjoy the A B C i slands with their comparatively high standard of living. Not as smuch obvious poverty as some islands. Clean and as safe as anyone can hope.

They are out of the hurricane belt and do not often suffer a hurricane.

Southern Caribbean is a favorite among many cruisers, myself included.

Trouble is you really need a minimum of 10 days if you cruise from Florida. You can do 7 day out of San Juan.

Have sailed Royal Caribbean taking in Aruba, Bonaire, and Curaçao, and also Barbados, St. Kitts and St. Lucia.

Aruba has been my favorite for many years. Aruba has grown tremendously over the last 20 years but is still a great place to visit.

7 days out of San Juan might be preferable to 10 out of Florida — for the same total time away you could enjoy a land stay on Puerto Rico before or after the cruise.

We really like some of the less developed islands like Dominica and Grenada as well as St. Lucia, Barbados and St Kitts. The Southern routes are our favorites.

We are on a 12 day with Celebrity in November which hits those islands as well as some others. Although we enjoy the deserty ABC islands too, our preference is the islands that are more green.

It is difficult to visit the Southern Caribbean in 7 days unless sailing from San Juan.

All of these answers help tremendously! Thank you to all who have taken the time to reply! I think I'll be looking to visit the abc islands for sure! Anyone have favorite beaches they like on the abc islands?

We just booked a 10-day on NCL's Jade that leaves from Miami, stops in:

San Juan

Barbados

Dominica

St. Thomas

Martinique

St. Maarten

We're super excited to visit these ports (have been to St. T and St M but love them)