Prinsendam Early Booking Bonus

*Miss G*

Does anyone happen to have a screenshot of Prinsendam’s Early Booking Bonus Terms & Conditions? Whenever I click on that link on the HAL site it boots me back to the home page. I would like to see exact details instead of a generalization. Thank you to anyone who has that information.

Dear Miss G.

I have a paper copy I printed when we made

our reservation, but can't figure out how to attach a scan for you. Do

you have a specific question? Key points seem to be $800 pp air credit (1600 per

stateroom) with air purchase from Flight Ease applicable to all US and

Canadian gateways. gratuities, OBC of $300 per stateroom or $500 per

suites, Dine Around Pkg, says Internet credit but doesn't give an amount

on the Terms and Conditions sheet

Our booking confirmation shows $250 OBC pp, gratuities, dine Around Pin Grill & Canaletto, $100 internet credit promo

When we booked onboard NA last month, the future cruise consultant said the air credit would be an unknown percentage of the airfare, but the terms and conditions clearly say $800 pp.

I should have clarified. Did you book a Vista, Signature, or Neptune suite to receive the full OBC? The reason I am asking is that they normally reduce the credit with the lower category suites. Thank you.

Hmmm, that's never happened in the past for us. When our daughters have been in a Vista Suite and us in a Neptune, we've all gotten the same amount. For the Prinsendam cruise next summer, our bookings show both the Vista and the Signature at $250 pp which is the published amount.

Hmmm, that's never happened in the past for us. When our daughters have been in a Vista Suite and us in a Neptune, we've all gotten the same amount. For the Prinsendam cruise next summer, our bookings show both the Vista and the Signature at $250 pp which is the published amount.

Correct. The Visas are suites so they get the OBC stated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone happen to have a screenshot of Prinsendam’s Early Booking Bonus Terms & Conditions? Whenever I click on that link on the HAL site it boots me back to the home page. I would like to see exact details instead of a generalization. Thank you to anyone who has that information.

Miss G, here is a screen shot of last year's early booking promo for the P'dam:

91559a28bf1374265eba73893a93882c.png

I believe they are exactly the same as this year but hopefully oceanmom can confirm for you. I can't get a screen shot on the new website. If I can access the old one later, I will confirm for you.

One thing to point out - since we had this year, the air credit is UP TO $800. We did not receive the full $800 last year.

It's also worth asking the price of the cruise WITHOUT the promo.

In my case, it was worked out better to do the cruise with a lower price and no promo when I did the math.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder if it’s different for the Prinsendam vs the other ships. It has always been a graduated allowance when I’ve booked on other ships. Anyway, thank you so much for your responses.

This is awesome! Thank you, both, so much! I am surprised at the air credit comment though. The terms imply it’s the full $800.

I was told it was "up to" $800 pp.

It might be because I had one way flights and not round trip? My PCC said it depended on the fare. I think mine was around $500 pp.

I wonder if it’s different for the Prinsendam vs the other ships. It has always been a graduated allowance when I’ve booked on other ships. Anyway, thank you so much for your responses.

The P'dam early booking promo is different from the other promos (Explore4, Ready Set Sail, etc.) so that may be part of the reason?

It has all the suite categories - PS, NS, SS & Vista Suite.

When I booked for the 6/30 cruise out of Amsterdam, and finally got to booking flights, I found we were better off removing the air credit and booking our own air, since they didn't give the full $800 towards standard air fares. After trying to negotiate flights (that I could see on airline websites but they couldn't or wouldn"t) we removed air from booking (kept rest of benefits including gratuities) and booked our own. TA said HAL was not at all flexible on what flights they would book, and how much additional they wanted to complete reservation. Saved about $300 each doing it ourselves.