Where are they ?

sail7seas

She put so much work into her ships and did a great job. Very creative.

Maybe she left HAL when HAL stopped having c ruise staff to organize activities?

Another swipe at HAL..same old stuff different day.:rolleyes:

Another swipe at HAL..same old stuff different day.:rolleyes:

That’s not a swipe at HAL...it’s the truth. I was on a TA Noordam roll call with cruisinetta in ‘15 and she wasn’t happy they no longer did the shipbuilding contests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah OK never mind;p People are entitled to do what they want. I'm new(ish) here.

You were not here then and appear do not know how much she enjoyed building the ship s and made it clear it was no t acceptable by her for HAL to stop that activity. Sh e did a great job on them. You well should apologize for this snipe at me. You knew no t of what you spoke yet you swung at me any way

Ah OK never mind;p People are entitled to do what they want. I'm new(ish) here.

Sea girl, I don't know what your cruise experience is, but as you get more into it and avail yourself of all the great info here on CC, you may find yourself also joining a Roll Call for a cruise and actually meeting and enjoying real people. Sometimes I have to remind myself of this, too. CC is a real community of real people who enjoy cruising.

I believe she reinvented herself, in a manner of speaking.

Well, that is very interesting! Thanks! I remember she did that once before, but said so right on the forum.

Now that is a fascinating concept. I too miss cruz chic and will start looking at posts of "new" folks and perhaps I might discern the identity of her newest iteration.

Now that is a fascinating concept. I too miss cruz chic and will start looking at posts of "new" folks and perhaps I might discern the identity of her newest iteration.

Did someone say cruz chic has a new iteration? If it was a statement and not a question, i missed it.

Whatever happened to Cruisinetta (sp.?). She always won the “build a ship” contests.

She's still sailing, but on other cruise lines. :)

We were told by a cruise director that the ship building contests were stopped as they had a few incidents where people got on the ship with boats already partially built.

And we attended one of the ship building contests about 10 years ago when the cruise director told 2 groups they were disqualified because he knew that came aboard the ship with partially built ships.

I was waiting in a terminal to board when I saw cruisinetta starting to work on her ship. This goes back several years.

I remember that, Carol. There’s something to be said for longevity around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I am still alive and kicking. I don't get much chance to visit Cruise Critic these days. Yes, I've been very busy. After 4 years in a large university church the Bishop, {SARC} in his infinite wisdom {/SARC}, decided to move me to a church that is beginning to experience massive growth in the huge population explosion north and east of Dallas County. I just began in this new church today and it's going to be a real time-gobbler. It's very different from where I was, but it's also good to have a new and different challenge. I love churches with lots of young families and kids, and that's what I've gotten.

I hope to be around as I begin thinking about and planning for my next cruise. Not sure when that will be ... I have very little free time right now, but I'm still supposed to take 5-weeks of vacation a year! When, I can't imagine, but I'll find the time.

Blessings,

This thread reads like a Who’s Who of the cruise industry😍

Someone should really plan an awards show and give you all lifetime Achievement Awards!!

Just think of all the wonderful cruises people had because you took the time to give your advice. It’s a wonderful thing!

I am still alive and kicking. I don't get much chance to visit Cruise Critic these days. Yes, I've been very busy. After 4 years in a large university church the Bishop, {SARC} in his infinite wisdom {/SARC}, decided to move me to a church that is beginning to experience massive growth in the huge population explosion north and east of Dallas County. I just began in this new church today and it's going to be a real time-gobbler. It's very different from where I was, but it's also good to have a new and different challenge. I love churches with lots of young families and kids, and that's what I've gotten.

I hope to be around as I begin thinking about and planning for my next cruise. Not sure when that will be ... I have very little free time right now, but I'm still supposed to take 5-weeks of vacation a year! When, I can't imagine, but I'll find the time.

Blessings,

Greg,

How wonderful to hear from you. Happy to read of your new assignment and how content you sound Welcome back, You've been missed. Good luck as you move forward.