Question for Bonnie - Azamazing Evening(s) on our cruise

the mice

Hi Bonnie,

I hope you can help with this question.

We are on the Journey August 8, 2018, 11 night Romantic Baltic & Golf

Since I've got all my plans made by now, I haven't looked at the Voyage Planner for quite some time. Today, someone pointed out to me that there is now a SECOND Azamazing Evening listed. Surprise!

I don't think others on our roll call are aware of this, since no one has mentioned it. I'd like to get a definitive answer before I post about it.

Are there really 2 Azamazing Evenings on our cruise? The first is scheduled for Gdansk on Friday August 10 and the second for St. Petersburg on Tuesday August 14. I did sign up for both, but I will never get my DH, much as he loves me, to go to 2 classical concerts in 4 days, so I will have to chose if there really are 2. Somehow, I think something is amiss.....

Thanks for your help.

Marilyn

Bonnie, just bumping this up so I hope you will see it.

For our cruise, the Voyage Planner is listing 2 Azamazing Evenings. The 1st, in Gdansk, has been on the program for many months. However, the 2nd one, for St. Petersburg was added sometime recently.

My TA called her Azamara contact and was told there was only one - the latter one in St. Petersburg.

But both are still listed in the Voyage Planner. Can this really be so?

Can you possibly find out what is correct?

Thanks,

Marilyn

Bonnie, just bumping this up so I hope you will see it.

For our cruise, the Voyage Planner is listing 2 Azamazing Evenings. The 1st, in Gdansk, has been on the program for many months. However, the 2nd one, for St. Petersburg was added sometime recently.

My TA called her Azamara contact and was told there was only one - the latter one in St. Petersburg.

But both are still listed in the Voyage Planner. Can this really be so?

Can you possibly find out what is correct?

Thanks,

Marilyn

I’m sure there will be only one AzAmazing Evening. I’ll ask the office on Monday.

Understand that, but the Gdansk evening has been on the schedule since last year and the time in port was stated all along. Many of us have arranged our port days and are not looking at the Voyage Planner, so it was a surprise when I learned that St. Petersburg had been added.

Obviously, something is an error, and I agree, that Gdansk is probably it.

Understand that, but the Gdansk evening has been on the schedule since last year and the time in port was stated all along. Many of us have arranged our port days and are not looking at the Voyage Planner, so it was a surprise when I learned that St. Petersburg had been added.

Obviously, something is an error, and I agree, that Gdansk is probably it.

If you don't get into Gdansk until 7pm, the Azamazing evening will not be happening there. Please make sure that everyone on your roll call knows of the change.

If you don't get into Gdansk until 7pm, the Azamazing evening will not be happening there. Please make sure that everyone on your roll call knows of the change.

I plan to do that once I have the definitive answer.

Bonnie, the Journey 10 day intensive to Cuba leaving Miami on Nov 24, 2018 has no Azamazing Evening listed on the Planner. With the new evening- before arrival in Santiago de Cuba on that, will the festivities be the evening of arrival there? I believe it was for your recent Cuba visit, if I am remembering your trip review on the website correctly.

Thanks

Bonnie, the Journey 10 day intensive to Cuba leaving Miami on Nov 24, 2018 has no Azamazing Evening listed on the Planner. With the new evening- before arrival in Santiago de Cuba on that, will the festivities be the evening of arrival there? I believe it was for your recent Cuba visit, if I am remembering your trip review on the website correctly.

Thanks

Your Azamazing Evening will be:

Q205 – Santiago de Cuba, Cuban Rhythms at Heredia Theatre. 30 November 2018, 7:30pm

Bonnie, Do you know if Azamara will have the Intensive Cuba itineraries in 2020? My search only identified Cuba as part of other cruises in March 2020 or later. Thanks.

No not in 2020. But things have a way of changing...

Still waiting for answer to my original post #1. Our cruise is in 7 weeks. Surely they must know by now when / how many Azamazing Evenings there are. Both are still in Voyage Planner.

-Marilyn

Still waiting for answer to my original post #1. Our cruise is in 7 weeks. Surely they must know by now when / how many Azamazing Evenings there are. Both are still in Voyage Planner.

-Marilyn

This Azamara web page describing the August 8 Journey cruise says St. Petersburg.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/voyage/1533700800/11-night-romantic-baltic-golf-voyage