Live from the Seaside 17th February

nikkiw60

Btw I still feel like I am on ship I feel very wobbly walking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that that usual? Or was it that this ship moved about more than most. Am about to go on my first cruise and that is one of the things I am worried about

I don’t know but am ok now!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Kateymwf ... Just around the Aft pool on Deck 7, well over 16 anyway.

Nikki ... That is usual in people who have not cruised before, can be called getting your sea legs.

We have done the Divina a couple of times I think it’s because there was a lot of movement?

Kateymwf ... Just around the Aft pool on Deck 7, well over 16 anyway.

Nikki ... That is usual in people who have not cruised before, can be called getting your sea legs.

It's called mal de debarquement syndrome. It happens to me sometimes, but not always. I can't seem to find a pattern. It has happened on short cruises and long cruises. I think it may have something to do with the amount of movement on the last night.

I will post menus and daily planner from yesterday later today we have a 4 hour drive ahead of us and need something to keep me occupied!

Finally a screen shot of how much data I have left!30de4ca7ba945561b9f29c9ed5ea36e9.jpg

Hi,

Fantastic review which i have just read thoroughly, we are on Seaside on 7th April after a flight from the UK and then 4 nights in Miami.

I am looking at adding the internet but it says Surfer Cruise Plus is £29 with 800MB, you seem to have up to 2000MB which is more than double, just wondering if you purchased on board and got a better deal and is it up to 2 devices connected at any one time

Thanks

Hi,

Fantastic review which i have just read thoroughly, we are on Seaside on 7th April after a flight from the UK and then 4 nights in Miami.

I am looking at adding the internet but it says Surfer Cruise Plus is £29 with 800MB, you seem to have up to 2000MB which is more than double, just wondering if you purchased on board and got a better deal and is it up to 2 devices connected at any one time

Thanks

No we bought in advance. On U.K. site it is in enhance your Cruise section.

I also think it says it is only for 1 item but when we logged on it showed 2!

Also keep turning it off each time you have used it.

No we bought in advance. On U.K. site it is in enhance your Cruise section.

I also think it says it is only for 1 item but when we logged on it showed 2!

Also keep turning it off each time you have used it.

I have found it on the UK site but it only offers 800MB for £29, on the screenshot you showed you seemed to have up to 2000MB or is that not correct ?

Thanks

I have found it on the UK site but it only offers 800MB for £29, on the screenshot you showed you seemed to have up to 2000MB or is that not correct ?

Thanks

Will try to check if details still on our booking.

Thanks

It was the £29 package we bought.773466494421d5d98a243c707e8d8bac.jpg

Thanks

Shhhh..... Don't question it.... They may fix it!! LOL Fyi...I read in another review of the same thing happening to another passenger!!

Regardless...I wouldn't worry. Look at all the posting and pictures Nikki did and I don't think she hit 800MG...Plus I'm sure she did some personal data related activity as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...