8-16-18 Thursday Day Weigh-In..Everyone Is Welcome..Come One Come All

Belle

I'm calling you.... It's Thursday

Get on the scale and you do it your own Way

Do I have to say what I Weigh each Thursday

No just what you lost, gained or if stayed the same is all you have to Say

You can say your weight if you want if it keeps you accountable every Thursday

If helps you to keep eating healthy and do some exercise every month even in May

Most just say a number of their loss's and sometimes a gain on each Thursday

So come join this fine group of wonderful, friendly and kind "loser's" in here Okay

Only thing you might not like each Thursday

Is you have to put up with my poems no matter where they Lay

Losing weight is what you want so come in each Thursday

Not to bad reading my poems is all you have to Pay

So Come One Come All.. This Thursday And Every Thursday!

Hello,

Belle, I happily put up with your poems each Thursday! Hope you are doing well.

I lost 2 lbs. this week. That's 10 lbs. lost since April. Yeah. Eating a little less at dinner and exercising of course.

Would like to lose a couple more. About 4 weeks until cruise time for me.

Hope everyone else did well.

Diana

You’re doing great Diana. Another 2 in four weeks shouldn’t be too difficult.

I agree Rose, anything is good.

I’m down 2 this week as well. I didn’t realize how bad I had gotten about snacking. Now that that’s more in line, I think I’ll be better off.

Talk to you guys later on. Have a good Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Love the poems, Belle:D

Great losses everyone!

I stayed the same this week, but we did eat out/take out some. Plus with the humidity the bugs are out in force and I think I'm swelling some from bites (and just humidity).

Got 4.75 miles in this morning - my long run for the week. This afternoon I'm taking K for high lites for her birthday, and joining her in getting some. This will be her second set (she got for the first time last year) and my first time with any type of coloring (not counting sun-in back in the '80s:'))

Tomorrow is 3 miles in the morning, then volunteering at Little League World Series for a few hours to raise money for the kids school. Three picnics this weekend, hoping to focus on friendship and not food. At least one should have a lot of activity and another I will bring a spinach salad for a low cal/healthy choice.

Have a great week everyone!

Why Oh Why do I eat out the day before weigh-in?

At least I stayed the same. Need to lose!

Think I have you all Brainwashed..You like my poems!:eek: Thanks!

Diana Congrats on the good loss this week and since April.

You come back from your 35 day cruise the day I start my 45 day.

Aren't we lucky?

Rose You had a loss, so that is good!

Mike Congrats on your good loss too. I know why doesn't snacking get us.

Pacruise You didn't gain, which is good. Plus you do all that running. 3 picnic's..WOW.

Jan Will see you tomorrow. Don't like to weigh either after dressed and ate.

Now will wait for the others to come in. A good week so far, better for others but no gains so far.

Even if some come in with gains...you'll get them off soon.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Mike, great loss.

Belle and pacruise, staying the same after eating out is good.

Jan, hopefully, you will show a loss next week. Good luck.

Belle and Diana, I am jealous. I have never been on such a long cruise. Where are you going?

Have a great weekend everyone.

Rose

Mike, Rose, good job losing.

Belle and pacruise, always ok to stay the same.

Jan, sorry for the gain. Bummer. Yes, next week will be better.

Rose, hubby and I are doing a Transpacific/Asia cruise. Starts in Vancouver, 3 Alaska ports, 6 ports in Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and Singapore. Very excited.

Have a good day.

Diana

Mike, Rose, good job losing.

Belle and pacruise, always ok to stay the same.

Jan, sorry for the gain. Bummer. Yes, next week will be better.

Rose, hubby and I are doing a Transpacific/Asia cruise. Starts in Vancouver, 3 Alaska ports, 6 ports in Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and Singapore. Very excited.

Have a good day.

Diana

Diana - your cruise sounds wonderful! Jan

Diana, your cruise sounds awesome. I tried to talk my DH into doing a 28 day South Pacific cruise when he retires. He doesn't want to do it because it has 8 sea days at the end of the cruise. He is afraid he will be bored and get antsy.

Belle, where is your cruise going?

Rose

Rose do the South Pacific. I've done it. He won't get bored. He will have a great time.

There's so much to do on sea days when there in a row like that.n Plus if you get on a good roll call

they will plan things too.

I'm doing 25 day Europe. 1st part port intensive, 2nd part ports then TA. Some new and old ports to me

Going back to Greece which I love.

Then staying on and doing a 20 day port intensive Caribbean. More new ports to me then old.

Diana enjoy your cruise. It's funny your excited to go and I've never wanted to do Asia. Some people won't go to Europe.

That's why so many different places to cruise because we all like different places.

Jan glad you weighed. Just yesterdays food and water, Will get it off.

Mike it's true don't want to eat or be dressed to weigh.:cool: Not even glasses of any kind!

Thanks Jan, thanks Rose.

Belle, we have been to China twice. Not sure I would want to go back to Beijing, etc. I'm actually excited to see the history of certain places like Bangkok.

I used to dread a large number of sea days in a row but I think you need to figure out entertainment/things to do.

Hubby and I both bring our tablets which have games, books, etc. There are activities: trivia, guest lectures. We go to the gym every day, use the hot tubs, pools, we bring a deck of cards. We never play cards at home but that is one thing we enjoy on a cruise.

Hope everyone has a good evening.

Diana

Hi all!

Belle ~ I look forward to your musings so don't stop please! Wow, that's quite the trip you have planned!!

Diana ~ your cruise sounds amazing. We did a 14 day once from Shanghai to Singapore & it was really interesting.

My cruise in April, a TA, has 6 sea days in a row going over which I think I'll enjoy more than the 5 days coming home another time.

I'm one who only weighs upon awakening, no clothes, no food or drink! If I don't like the Thursday number I use the Friday one.:o This week I was up 0.2 lbs so not good but not terrible either.

Have a nice weekend.

~ Jo ~ :)

Jo I know cruises are fun! I like port days and sea days. Lucky on theses cruises

got some discounts and perks because..sailing solo..pay double!:eek:

Your up is nothing, you'll get it off soon. I weigh like you do but do take Thursdays weight.

Diana the history would be fine it's the crowded cities. Love Vancouver and Alaska thro.

As I said a cruise and a place for everyone.

I like sea days, I like the different games they play, trivia, movies ect. during the day.

Do you join the roll call of your cruise. I don't usually but on longer cruises I do.

They plan things, meet and greets, slot pulls, games. I'm hosting two gift games on the 25 day.

Some one makes a spreadsheet or shutterfly page. You say what you want to do or host and they sign you up.

Lucky for me on the Europe cruise, some from my Oct. cruise are on it, and we played some

fun dice games on sea days. I like to read to. Probably read more on the Caribbean one.

Never any night owls in here! Have to talk to myself. Hey Belle how are you this early morning?

Fine I guess. Can't sleep. Want to eat something. That's a no no. Belle glad your not eating anything.

Belle, so sorry no one was around for you .... I'm usually up in the middle of the night, but last night I slept very well (for a change).

Should have waited until today to weigh myself ... I was down!!! Hopefully I won't be back up next Thursday!!

Good Afternoon Evertone on this Sunday. Hope everyone is having good weather.

Not to hoy and not to wet. Seems our weather is going crazy in some stated.

Diana know you'll have a great cruise and especially since traveling with husband.

Anyone doing anything special today or just a normal day? Hope having a more exciting

day then me.

I'm reading the CA Drivers Handbook. Exciting. Have 12 days to take test to

renew driver's lic. Put if off. Now have to get it done. Birthday on the 1st.

Have to see if any new rules. See putting off more being on computer!:D

The longer cruises sound wonderful. We enjoy ports and sea days both - after really intensive port days some sea days are nice just to do nothing:) . We've only done short cruises (Canada, Bahamas, W.Caribbean, E.Caribbean) but hop to do longer travel in a few years. Thinking Hawaii for our 25th in 2020 and Alaska in 2022 for my in-law's 50th.

Short or long, I love being on the water:cool: One of the picnics this weekend was at a lake house and we took a short trip on the owner's boat. Very different than a cruise ship, but still loved being on the water:hearteyes:

Thankfully a lot of other people are switching to healthier eating too, so the 3 picnics weren't too bad. Still had a few more desserts than I should have, but lots of veggie options and lighter fare vs. heavy/rich foods that I'm used to at picnics. Hoping to still be down a little Thursday.

Our upcoming christmas/new year cruise will be our longest to date at 12days. My wife and I will be fine, but concerned my son will grow tired of it. We’ll see. Assuming one day it’s just she and I and work isn’t an issue, longer ones may become more routine.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi All, I'm Carol. I'd love to join the Thursday weigh in! Accountability is just what I need! Cruising Celebrity Edge in January, and I would like to lose 20 lbs.

See you here on Thursday. Hope everyone has a good week!