Best Excursions Cozumel

CatladyG68

Paradise beach is AMAZING. My kids and I took ataxi there for $15.00 each way. The cost for admission is only $3.00 per personand all they ask is that you spend at least $10.00 in food and drink duringyour time there. There are beach chairs with lots of shade and the largestpanorama pool I’ve ever seen with a swim up bar. There are water activities, afew bars, a small shop for odds and ends, and massages on the beach. You canalso rent a cabana near the pool if you like. Reservations are not required. Itwas truly paradise!!! Oh and it is next door to Nachi Coon, and Mr. Sancho’syet not at all as expensive.

My sister, a friend and I are going to Cozumel on the Carnival Fantasy. We are all over 60 and not interested in snorkeling.

Please recommend a fun excursion for us. Thanks.

I will add my voice for Nachi Cocum. You can arrange for a snorkeling trip or a massage on the beach (extra charge for either) or just enjoy the beach, the pool, the hot tub and the food/drink. They only take 130 people a day; no loud music, just excellent service.

My sister, a friend and I are going to Cozumel on the Carnival Fantasy. We are all over 60 and not interested in snorkeling.

Please recommend a fun excursion for us. Thanks.

In addition to other good suggestions ....

Cozumel is a very fun place to go "bar hopping" on your own. :D

Cozumel bar hop is also alot of fun!

We've done the Cozumel Bar Hop twice and had a blast both times. We would be doing it again on this cruise but my brother in law is recovering from a stroke and cancer. so going with low key and relaxing at Nachi Cocom

We just found out about Cozumel Trikes on the ports of call message board and we booked it for our October cruise.

It looks so fun and different! We are in ours 60's also and with our adopted grandson who is 8. Check it out.

What website did you book this tour through ? the one I tried to use to get information came back with a statement " This is not a Secure Site" and it scared me off. I see they have a facebook a/c as well but just like to know how you booked with them.