Dublin

swokie

I don't know of any that are roundtrip from the US to Ireland. We enjoyed our British Isles cruise last summer on Princess. We are getting off another Princess ship this morning. It was a trans-Atlantic cruise. We were scheduled to go to Belfast but diverted to Spain instead.

I don't know of any that are roundtrip from the US to Ireland. We enjoyed our British Isles cruise last summer on Princess. We are getting off another Princess ship this morning. It was a trans-Atlantic cruise. We were scheduled to go to Belfast but diverted to Spain instead.

That's a big diversion! What happened?

This was a TA out of Southampton last week that, after a call in Hamburg, fled south via Vigo (north west Spain Atlantic coast) and Punta Delgado (the Azores), rather than continue its northern itinerary of Bergen, Belfast and St Johns in the face of some nasty storms in the Atlantic (specifically hitting Ireland).

This was a TA out of Southampton last week that, after a call in Hamburg, fled south via Vigo (north west Spain Atlantic coast) and Punta Delgado (the Azores), rather than continue its northern itinerary of Bergen, Belfast and St Johns in the face of some nasty storms in the Atlantic (specifically hitting Ireland).

We'll be doing a TA around this time next year. Wonder what is in store for us .............

I am curious to know if there are any cruises to and from Ireland from the mainland USA. I am just beginning to look at options

Thanks for your input.

There is a transatlantic on NCL next spring leaving from NY. The first two ports are Ireland. First day Cork. Second day Dublin.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Forums mobile app