Valuetrips

helovestrains

I emailed Valuetrips and was told they would be available after October 15th. We are looking for dates for early February and the only FLL Hyatt Convention Center are $394.

I find your post interesting as I, also, am looking at the Hyatt Place where I have stayed many times. I wrote to Valuetrips a month or a bit more and they said they rates would be available as of Sept. 29. I know I emailed before Irma, but I was looking forward to checking tomorrow.

I have booked at the Hampton Inn just so I have a hotel, but really am interested in staying at Hyatt, but not at $300+ a night. Oh well, I guess it will be wait and see.

• 2 weeks later...

I got tired of waiting for them to post their rates for 2018, after having them tell me that they would be posted in September, so I contacted Hyatt Place directly and had them make a reservation for me, and was quoted the price is supposed to be the ValueTrips rate (219$)

I got tired of waiting for them to post their rates for 2018, after having them tell me that they would be posted in September, so I contacted Hyatt Place directly and had them make a reservation for me, and was quoted the price is supposed to be the ValueTrips rate (219$)

Do you know the name of the person you spoke with? I tried to call them and I was told they didn't have a rate for ValueTrips or a rate of $219. They said they only had AAA, AARP etc. and that was 10% off the regular rates. I really wanted to make my reservations as we are going early January.

Thanks

I made a request on Tuesday for the Hyatt Place in FLL. Still haven't received a reply from them. Should I call or give it acouple days? Are there rooms large enough for the two beds and a roll a way? My two children will NOT sleep in the same bed. lol

These rooms are plenty large enough but you won't need the roll away bed, each room has a pull out couch.............

good news, thanks so much. Do you think I should wait before calling them since they haven't replied to my email?

I am so surprised that no one on cc that I see ever mentions lmtclub. Google them get a free code and sign up. My hotel stays are substantially lower than any published or discounted rate. Ive used them many times and they have free cancelation. The only drawback is you have to pay upfront. But I have pid and then canceled and money gets refunded within days.

I am so surprised that no one on cc that I see ever mentions lmtclub. Google them get a free code and sign up. My hotel stays are substantially lower than any published or discounted rate. Ive used them many times and they have free cancelation. The only drawback is you have to pay upfront. But I have pid and then canceled and money gets refunded within days.

I have used them before as well but searching for Nov 24th FLL they have nothing closer than near Miami.