Cloud 9 spa

Bernardo62

With all the weird question I will add on.....

What is the best price for the massage?

50/75 or 90 minutes massage is best?

Couples massage.... with the hot tub is it extra with the massage?

Having a spa cabin what % discount do you get?

Do you get a band to enter the spa area?

With the spa room you get the band and access to the pool, and saunas. The couple massage does not include the hot tub. The hot tub is with either a spa pass or spa room.

Spa room gives you a ( I think) 10% off of massages, or whatever you wish.

The spa does run deals through out the cruise.

My husband and I did the couple massage for $ 300 but, it was 70 minutes . Mine was hot stones and his was bamboo.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I went on the spa tour on the Magic, and there were private hot tubs in the couples massage rooms. Can't comment on whether it was included or not, but it would be weird to have them in there and not be included. What do I know though.

If you go to the tour on the first day, there are discounts that were better than the spa cabin discounts IF you book that evening. I booked the Aroma Spa Seaweed Wrap and Swedish Massage (100 minutes) for the last sea day, and I believe it was about $60 off. Of course I let them upsell me on the hot stones, so there went the discount!

Also, if I remember correctly, the more you booked, the bigger your discount. So you would get a higher percentage off of each subsequent spa service.

I went on the spa tour on the Magic, and there were private hot tubs in the couples massage rooms. Can't comment on whether it was included or not, but it would be weird to have them in there and not be included. What do I know though.

If you go to the tour on the first day, there are discounts that were better than the spa cabin discounts IF you book that evening. I booked the Aroma Spa Seaweed Wrap and Swedish Massage (100 minutes) for the last sea day, and I believe it was about $60 off. Of course I let them upsell me on the hot stones, so there went the discount!

Also, if I remember correctly, the more you booked, the bigger your discount. So you would get a higher percentage off of each subsequent spa service.

Thanks.... That's what I was trying to find out with the couple's massage it's a hot tub there..... is it extra or included with the massage!!

I know how they up sell..... Lol

Having a spa cabin gets you 10% off the first, 20% off the second, and 30% off your third spa treatment. That special is per person and not per cabin.

Unless something has changed with the deal, those discounts are only on port days. Which is why we didn't use it on the Dream in 2016.

I just booked another spa cabin today but haven't looked at the details of the spa deals to see if they have changed. I know the percentages are the same.